*****February 2016 Mummies******

oh mrsHtcc I hope you get your 12 week scan! I cant imagine going from 6 weeks to 20 weeks without any news. Hopefully when you call today you'll get someone else who will be a little more understanding.

I had my dating can this morning at 10 weeks and all was well. Ive been put back a couple of days but baby was wiggling around and everything looked great. So relieved.

Yeah it was bleeding. I've had a small bleed early on in all of my pregnancies, but then I had a very red bleed a couple of weeks after the 'normal' one, which is why I went to EPAU. Xx

Its not your fault u had a bleed, its procedure for EPAU to scan u in those circs, i have never heard of anyone being deprived of their 12 week scan because of it x

Hope your all doing ok ladies!
Can't believe I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and in tri2! This has flown over so far....I'll of probably spoke to soon there and the next 27 weeks will drag like mad lol.

Looking forward to seeing all the scan pics coming up! Xx

OH TRI2 tomo how exciting you ll have to start a thread ill be over thursday :), eee just noticed your from sunderland mrs httc im from Jarrow i was at the airshow yesterday very much done myself in tho could sleep fpr england today ha!

Yeah I'll start a thread over there tomorrow Suzanne, can't believe tri1 is over already ����

Small world isn't it! I looooove the air show!!! Were going today. Luckily my uncle lives down there and has a big bbq every air show Sunday so it saves being in the crowds and spending an obscene amount on winning cuddly toys....or trying too lol.
Let's just hope the weather holds out!!haha
You'll have to take it easy today and sleep off yesterday xx

Oh yeah that sounds better then what I went through yesterday least you ll get a seat haha! It was a good day tho kids enjoyed it and the arrows were fab! Fingers crossed the weather stays fine!
I plan on doing nothing today absolutely nothing!! Zzzzzzzzz

Ah I'm glad you all had a good day...I'm looking forward to seeing the arrows, it's the only bit I really look forward to tbh haha.
Enjoy having a rest today...you'll need it xx

13 weeks today ladies!! Woohoo!!!!
I'll make a thread over there if that's ok with everyone else.
Just noticed April 2016 mummies are in tri1 now too!!!

See you over there!!! Xxx

Congrats Mrs Httc- that's amazing- feels like it's not TOO long for me now, although I'm due late February so won't be joining you for a while yet. Hope everyone's doing well!

Hello!! Well had my 12 week scan today - all good and just the one in there thank goodness!!! V naughty baby though - had to drink a load more and go back after 40 mins of wriggling and shaking about as baby just wouldn't get in a good position for measurements. Nice to see them twice though. Unlike my daughter this one was kicking and punching like a ninja!

I've also started to feel desperately sick again after a bit of a break so not very impressed at the moment - this little monkey is trouble compared to my first! Also been put forward by 3 days so off to tri 2 on Wed with a new due date of Feb 3rd, although my daughter was a week early so maybe a Jan baby?!

Hello all
So am finally feeling a little more confident to join this page, have been so worried the past few weeks! I thought I was nearly 8 weeks but had a scan last Friday as I'd had some bleeding, and all was fine and they put me forward to 10 weeks. Don't really understand as I had a period in early June but she said sometimes women still have their periods as normal! But my last 2 periods were 8th May, then again on 31st May, so going by those I would either be 11.5 weeks or 8. So its all very strange, but I have my 12 week scan a week on Friday, so imagine we will find out for sure then. So at the moment, I have no idea of my due date, except its February some time!
Anyway just wanted to say hi :)

Hi luckyb

I always take the scans with a pinch of salt now as with my little one they put me back 10 days and then he was 8 days early (so just 2 days over my original due date).

They base it all on measurements and as we know everyone is different so it's only a best guess!!

Congratulations on everything being ok though and don't worry about your dates!

so nice to hear about everyones scans
i had mine today and was put forward 3 days so im now 12+3
everything was perfect and he/she even held her hand up and was able to count the fingers!
Now to enjoy a weeks holiday tomorrow, much more relaxed after seeing everything was good today :)

Thought I would wish you girls all the luck in the world had our little girl Ruby this year on feb 24th she was due on 15th she is 6 months old now :) our thread last year has become really close made a private Facebook page and we can see all our babies growing together would def recommend it good luck girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back