Pregnant one month after miscarriage!!

Belle

Reaction score
Hello all

Hope it's ok to join you all. I had a miscarriage last month and after feeling very sick and very tired I did a pregnancy test just to see what would happen and I got a big positive!!! I am very shocked but very happy and the little one is due in February.

I already have a 9 month old boy who is becoming quite a handful so I'm sure I've got lots of hard work in store for me next year!!

Just wanted to say hello and congratulations to everyone in their first trimester (in my opinion the hardest bit!!).

Love Belle
xx

Hi Belle,

Sorry to hear about your m/c ((((HUGS)))).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
on your BFP this month!!! :dance:

Get your feet up as much as possible, ready for all that hard work to come :wink:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

Hi and CONGRATULATIONS...........

You would not believe how much you ahve just cheered me up,I had a M/C the 21st June and have decided to BD like crazy this month to get my BFP and thought I was kidding myself and that I wouldn't conceive,now I know there is defo hope.......

Thanks and well done
Bex

Congrats lovely, thats brillant...Sorry to hear about m/c (hug)

Bex, I had a suspected m/c before my BFP-period was late but hadnt done test-so when I got a very heavy bleed they suspected a m/c but was too early to say......I then BD as normal (and a bit more than normal on a weeks hol!!), my next period wasnt even late when I got my BFP....so good luck chicken, I hope you get your BFP very very soon

Congrats again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, that wonderful news although I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
We had a similar situation....found out we were pregnant and then miscarried at 5.5 weeks then let things settle and tried again after my next period, we only BD 3 times as DH had flu during the month and around what I thought was my ovulation time and we were shocked to find out we were pregnant again!!!

Congratulations, I hope you have a healthy stress free pregnancy. Your message has given me so much hope. :cheer: :dance:

I had a miscarriage around the same time as Bexxie and we've decided to start trying again straight away too. So Fingers crossed Bexxie and I will be joining you soon. :pray:

Charm X

P.S. Sorry it's a late reply I've been on hol, just catching up.

:wave: hi belle wow im in same situation as you so can you help me i had m/c at end of may had no period inbetween felt sick last few days so did test and im positive yay but dont have clue how far gone i am or what to do now or if all goes ok when bean is due xx :pray:

well done on your BFP belle so pleased for you :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Sorry to hear of your previous loss also :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back