father of baby being a prob

not everyone is lucky enough to have there partners stand by them, for what ever reason, so when they come here we try to give suport and compassion to them, think about that, not everyone is as lucky as you

I dropped it but every time I turn around someone else types replys to past posts that I was so judgemental about if they would QUIT I would too.

Ladies ..... let's keep our forum in its usual warm, fuzzy and friendly state please :wink: ... we're all here to gain support, to give support, and to chat about pregnancy in a stress-free place.

PMs sent.

Laura B

Look just drop it alright? I never said anything mean when a girl types up post about advice we help them out....but when a girl types post up saying she slept with a guy she hardly knew what kind of an impression does that make? A bad one....at least that's how I was raised.

Nikki,

I am not prepared to have this forum used as a channel for judging other people's actions and situations. We are all here to support each other, I will not tolerate members expressing their disapproval of other members' situations in such a way as you have done.

As previously requested via PM, please refrain from making this type of post immediately, otherwise I will have no alternative but to terminate your membership on this forum. I have asked you once, and would ask you again to respect my request forthwith.

Laura B
Site Admin

Don't just tell me about it, tell other girls too...the one girl did worse then me she used the 4 letter word...that's foul!

Congratulations....I too believe that everything happens for a reason.

Nikki,

I have already posted a request on this topic (and others) for this arguing to cease. Despite sending you a PM, you have had no hesitation in continuing to express your disapproval of one particular member's situation.

Please take this as a final warning - I will not tolerate this type of behaviour on my forum.

Laura B

kayl hun u will be the most wonderful mummy, i know u had some trouble last week but baby will be here soon and u will be great, all we ask is that u show us some pics of ur gorgeous buba xxxx

Hi Paradysso

I use the computer at work and they have blocked me from going onto the chat room. i will have to get it set up at home. I wanted to ask about the lady's blood results, do you know how she is. the one with the supposed liver problem.

x

Kayl1986

Dont wory about what anyone else thinks , at the end of the day only you and what you think about yourself matters.

as for Nikki2003 its obvious she has nothing better to do as she stays home all day cooking and cleaning. so dont wory about her or anything else that people say.

as paradysso says you will be a good mum and he/she will be proud or you when they are older.

we want to see pictures of baby and pics of the PUPPY!!!

i might Dognap the puppy if its to nice though :lol:

Hi Kayl

I want to wish you luck as your due date is getting close. It doesnt matter on your age or whether youre in a relationship or not. I know that you will be a fantastic mum. At the end of the day marriage is a bit of paper it doesnt make you a better mum.

Good luck and i am sure that your baby will realise how lucky he / she is to have a mum who loves them to bits.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back