Anyone else?

lol why didnt he give you the test? Home tests can be wrong cant they?

and what'd you mean, do I know what to expect?
From the doctors or just.. generally?

i didn't take a home test i went to the clinic down the road.....

but even the doc should give you a test :think:
and that did freak me out a bit, because all i had where symptom etc: and i all thought me being pregnant was all in my head lol i know it's stupid but you hear about these phantom pregnancy and you think i'm having one :roll:

anyway the only way i knew that there was a special person growing in side me was my 1st scan and it was amazing..

aww i so happy for because when you see you baby for the 1st time and it actually does have a body, legs arms and is moving around you're going to be so over the moon and far away
lol

sorry for going on :roll:

but yeh i meant like with the doctors, and hospital etc
are you taking folic aids?
where you from?
sorry with the questions lol

Ahh going to a clinic would make sense then lol but yeah.. I would've thought the doctor would've tested you... and I dont really know what to expect.. Im not taking anything yet. I figured I'd wait until I'd been to the doctor and see what he says...

I really cant wait to have a scan! :D

Im from Edinburgh.. hehe

as soon as you found out you should of took folic aid... don't wait for the doctors just take it anyway... there only like £2 from the chemist....
but that's really important in your babies development....

but yeh the doctor will just ask you question. like when your last period, where you using anything and other personal questions, it's really quick then he will, send a letter to your hospital for your 12 week scan

but if you have any of the fowling i.e losing pregnancy symptoms, bleeding , or in pain then go to A&E

at your 12 week scan it's so scary because you don't know if your baby is fine but after the 12 week scan your baby is out of danger

for your very 1st app with you midwife and a scan to make sure baby is blessed inside mummy lol
and blood test, you should ask you ex about any diseases he has in his family because they will ask you..

it usually last about 1 hour but it';s so worth it.. and you get a scan pic too

hope i'm helping and not going on

no of course you're helping lol
Im gonna pay a visit to the chemist tomorrow. Will they be open?
Im gonna give my doctor a call and see if they're open too. If not, I'll phone again on Wednesday.

everything sounds exciting :D

hey hun i am very sad im 19 and only have one true friend most of my friends iv made on here
as long as ur happy u feel u can cope u have ur mums support u will be fine and wanna spend time with bubs neway
do u have msn ?

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
hey hun i am very sad im 19 and only have one true friend most of my friends iv made on here
as long as ur happy u feel u can cope u have ur mums support u will be fine and wanna spend time with bubs neway
do u have msn ?

I do have msn.
Send me a message with your addy and I'll add you when Im next on!
:D

there the ones i use :D

it's nice 2 c how your baby is growing

congrats..sorry your friends arnt supporting you but at least they are showing concerns but to say you will be a badmom is over the mark.... :evil:

folic acid is also availible in supermarkets :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back