father?

soconfused

Reaction score
due to me finding out that i was pregnant after 5months, i have a big problem, i feel awful saying this but.... i am not completely sure who the father is. i was given a due date of 13th of august, which means i must have concieved around the 6th of november (which would have made it my long term boyfriend), although because i cannot date LMP, the midwife said that the due date could be two weeks earlier or later. the problem being that when me and my boyfriend split at the end of november, i had sex with someone on the 23th of jan and worried what the chances of the child being theirs where? if anyone could give any advice i would really appreciete it

x

Hi

I am no expert but I reckon that even if you are 2 weeks wrong, that wouldmake the possible conception date no later than the end of november, so I reckon it is your ex boyfriends.

Hope this helped a bit?

Kim xx

yes thank you so much. i appreciate the quick response :D
x

Does October 23rd sound right? For your LMP? I only guessed that because Iconceived on 5/10 and 2 weeks before that was the 1st day of my last period which was 04/25.....I was told that you ovulate 2 weeks from start of your period so if that's right then think who you slept with around October 23rd....you don't have to tell me it's not my business I'm just trying to help you think.

thanks you guys :D i just needed reassurance more than anything. yes daddy has known from the beginning and decided that he wanted to be involved last week. i know its really late to get involved, but hes been so lovely since hes been to all my midwife appointments and he came to see the secondscan yesterday, hes really supportive he held my hand because his eyes got all teary
awww bless
xxx

my scan was so amazing. we got to see her face on like a front view so we could see the whole of her face! her eyes where open and we colud see them blink and her tiny nose, and her mouth was smiling it was amazing! the dad got teary and held my hand. the best day ever!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back