A world without men...

pips

Reaction score
... would be dreadful, i know!!
but to be honest men have made me suffer so much during this pregnancy that i'm becoming manophobic :?

just read dad in june's post and am frothing at the mouth!! there actually are nice men out there... why don't i know any apart from my gay mates?!

i need a grumble (yet again lol)
not only have my flatmates been b*****ds with me most of the time, telling me the baby is not welcome, not respecting my stuff, being pigs... the list is soooo long!! oh, i forgot accusing me of not paying my rent, when i'm finding it hard to make ends meet and have often given my food money to pay rent on time... (which i shouldnt be doing to feed baby well which i'm also tying to do). still don't know whether i'm moving or not

but the father is one of the biggest twats around!!
he tried to force me to abort, tried to tell my mum about the pregnancy before i had even told her, turned as many people as he could against me... there again the list is massive! and now baby is nearly here he wants to be part of its life without having to have anything to do with me because he still thinks i'm to blame!! i never asked anything of him, no money, support.. ANYTHING! and he won't be declared, but he wants to be able to look after it whenever.. cheeky nutter!
oh, i forgot to mention he only wants something to do with baby because it's prob a girl and 'she' (not sure) is healthy... i've told him a baby is not a supermarket product you can just take or chuck...
*some of you may have heard this already as i have already grumbled about him, it's just he's back and won't let go now*

anyway, if that's not bad enough, the man i was hoping i might get together with (as have been wanting each other for years now but couldnt get together because of distance) has decided he's on the father's side!!!!!
we argued today because he reckons the father should have every right to see 'his' child...
am i wrong to say he doesnt?? to me if he has the right to see the child then that should be a legal decision, and he should pay for the child's well being, which he won't do! i am already allowing him to see the baby a few times, but i don't want him looking after it. am i being too strict??

all i want is for the father to go to canada (he's planned to live there prob with new gf) and to leave us alone so that eventually i can find someone who will look after my child as if it were his. obviously i am keeping in contact with real father so that if one day child says it wants to meet him then it has the possibility to do so.

the father still thinks the baby should no longer be.
and now possible lover agrees!!! well you can imagine he has gone down the drain :evil:

i'm scared for my baby.. the lack of men in it's life can't be healthy! i am single, my own dad died when i was young and we don't have any close family left really. i just hope it gets a male figure at some point, just to balance things out

right i have gone on for ages but i was needing it
i'm coping fine on my own , i just wish silly immature men would leave me alone :(

thanks if you have had the patience to read this to the end
pip xxxx

Hi pip,
You sound as though you are being a bit hard on yourself. I know you said your father died when you were young but you shouldnt want a man in your babys life thats a prick.
You will be able to do a fabulous job and rise above all these negative people. You made the decision to keep your baby when others said it wasnt wanted and that was your first motherly decision.
I would seriously consider moving from the flat if you are still in it, have you put your name down with the local council, you should be in the higher catagory for placement if you are a single mum and explain to them that you dont feel safe in your current accomodation.
You will be okay, just look how far you have come.

Laura.

thanks laura, that is such a positive message it has really brought me up :)

i will eventually find a way of getting away from them all -first the best thing to do is concentrate on a good birth :D

i hope you are well.. take care
xxx

I think if he wants any rights to see the baby he should pay his way and that doesn't mean he can come and go when he pleases with the baby and it also doesn't mean he can take the baby out if you don't feel safe letting him take the baby out of your sight. At the end of the day you've been through the pregnancy and he's only just decided that he wants to see the baby when you've gone through so much with your baby already. If he doesn't pay, he has no rights and you have every right to say you don't want him to even see your child. You are scraping to makes ends meet when you shouldn't have too, it takes two to tango and he should face up to his responsibility!

If there were no men this website would not exist ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back