father of baby being a prob

Kerry

Reaction score
Just replied to you on another thread xxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont worry honey :) as iv told you before im in the same situation and the father has asked me for a paternity test.

although him and his family have said that they dont want anything to do with me or the baby until she is born so she can be tested.

i feel the same as you, neither of us have anything to hide because we both know what the test wuld prove, him being the dad!

im just mad :evil: that hes asked for one in the first place because i have not slept with many people and i find it insulting about what he is implying!!!!

when i spoke to my mum about it she said that i shouldnt even justify the thought of him not being the dad by going through with a test.

at the end of the these guys are not giving us any support so why should we end bother to answer their stupid questions!!!!!

:) lauren n bump :)

hey guys
i am sorry to hear of the problems you are having!!!
i am not in the same position as you, i was thinking if they decide that they want a dna test then they can get one legally can't they??
so why not tell them that they can have a test but as soon as it is proved you want maintence and find out exactly what the most is that they have to pay and ask for that then you can keep all your receipts of what you buy before the baby comes pushchair cot etc.. and ask for half from them!!!!
they sound like absolutle idiots to me and they are the ones who are missing out eg the scans etc...
but why should you have to buy the expensive stuff and them get away with it.
ARGH!!! what you have said makes me sooo angry they deserve a good slap!!!
keep in touch ladies
love ya loads
xxxxxxxxxxx

p.s sorry if

p.s sorry if i offended you two in anyway
x

yes they could legally get a test if they wanted one but it would mean going to court, which is obviously a waste of time and money.

the thing is with the dad he keeps changing his mind, one minute he wants a test then the next day he says he believes she it his and says he cant wait to see her because he is so excited!

im so tired of talking to him because it always ends up in him shouting so i leave it. so i told him that if he really wants a test he can have one because i have nothing to hide.

it just upsets me that hes not even seen her yet. i mean seeing your baby moving around on that screen is so amazing, and he will never even feel it kick, he is missing out on so much thats what upsets me.

xxx

soz im a guy i wouldnt leave a girl if i got her pregnant soz ofr those guys givin men a bad name

Hiya im gemma .I know this must be a little late and that Ive already talked to Kaylie ,but iam in the same kind of situation .My partner still is undicided but hes coming around .I jsut wish you all the best of luck .I still want Rich and me to have a relationship and to involved with this baby but ive finally relised that you dont always need a man around .
Gemma x

Hi

Hi

Just to say that I have 2 kids with a 3rd on it's way. I raised my eldest as a single parent. His dad didn't want anything to do with him, and I just got on with it. There are times when you get lonely but i just looked at my son's face when he was sleeping and i felt blessed.

When my son was 5 i met the most amazing bloke and he loves my eldest like his own. We had a baby 3 years ago and this one is due in January and i have never regretted for one single minute raising my son by myself.

Good luck

you'll be brilliant mums. It will be their loss.

xx

Good advice Lisa
The best thing you girls can do is to get on with things without them, its not worth trying to push things, most men respond badly when they feel like they are being pushed, if they express and interest and ask about whats happening let them know but try not to let them bully you as it will just make you feel more stressed and upset when you are already hormonal. You have to be the bigger person and rise above the squabling. If you have close friends and family turn to them for support and let them know how they can help and get them involved, most women love baby and would love to get involved if asked.
Try to think positively and don't worry about them trying to muscle in on things, you are the one with all the rights and anything you do concerning the baby is your decision, tell them firmly if they want to get involved its all or nothing and they have to be responsible, try not to resort to shouting and getting upset. Just have a clear idea in your head of what you expect and what you want from them and if they do come around and decide they want to be involved, you tell them the terms!
Good luck to you all and hang in there!

You know whats probably confusing them and changing thier minds - thier parents!
one of my friends had a baby a few years ago, she hadn't been with the dad long, but they decided to stay together and stuff.... but he left her, for whatever reason, and since then he has hardly seen his daughter since. He's tried a couple of times to make contact but normally she gets a phone call from his mum interveneing.... how unfair, on him and the baby!!!!

Hopefully they'll one day wake up and make thier minds up and realise that you've got nothing to lie about!!!!

Good luck whatever happens!!

xxxxx

Well no offense but you slept with him with out knowing him that well....so because of that it sounds like he has a bad impression of you....maybe I'm wrong but who knows. Or maybe he just doesn't want tied down with a baby but instead was only after one thing.

Nikki2003 said:
Well no offense but you slept with him with out knowing him that well....so because of that it sounds like he has a bad impression of you....maybe I'm wrong but who knows. Or maybe he just doesn't want tied down with a baby but instead was only after one thing.

Nikki - again your comment is blunt and unfair. PLEASE start thinking about what you are saying before typing. You are going to upset a lot of people.

Kayl1986, please don't worry - most of us know how accidents happen, and they do happen, and there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you are happy with your own life, the father can make up his own mind. I have been given enough sh*t for being young, and unmarried, but dya know what? I AM happy, and don't give a toss what anyone thinks about me, my boyfriend and our baby.
You and you're baby are number one now - no one else matters.

xx

Hey she said so in her post that she slept with him without knowing him that well.

Nikki2003, i have noticed a few of your posts lately have been a bit nasty and uncalled for, you have no right to judge a person on a suitation when you only know the basics about it (fromw hat they have wrote on here) didnt i see you say somewhere that you are 21? hardly in a postion to be a little know it all madam like you are apearing to be.
alot of people come on here for suport, not to be shot down for there mistakes/action etc
i will put it down to pregnancy hormones, i would hate to think you are really this nasty and bitchy in real life

Don't get an attitued with me....that subject is droped. Mind your business.

layla said:
Nikki2003, i have noticed a few of your posts lately have been a bit nasty and uncalled for, you have no right to judge a person on a suitation when you only know the basics about it (fromw hat they have wrote on here) didnt i see you say somewhere that you are 21? hardly in a postion to be a little know it all madam like you are apearing to be.
alot of people come on here for suport, not to be shot down for there mistakes/action etc
i will put it down to pregnancy hormones, i would hate to think you are really this nasty and bitchy in real life

Well said - total agreement

CAN YOU GIRLS JUST LIKE DROP IT? ARE YOU THAT INSECURE? I WILL BE 21....I AIN'T YET. BUT I'M MARRIED AND I'M PREGNANT, I DID IT THE PROPER WAY SO I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back