family smokers.. :(

I told people not to come to our house if they'd been smoking in the clothes they were wearing. I was quite blunt so they knew I was being serious and wouldnt be all understanding if they'd had a stressful day etc. Couldn't have cared less about offending them - my baby my rules. I'd get myself all worked up over telling a visitor this and then they'd be completely understanding and not smoke for the entire day!

But yes, totally within your rights chick!x

I've got this problem with my mam and her awful boyfriend. They both smoke and when you go to her house you come out smelling even when they aren't smoking when you're there. My mam wants to have the baby when she is born but I'm going to have to give her an ultimatum of mo smoking in the house even when the baby comes home on a night time, which I feel a bit bad about because its her house. I know my mam will understand but her boyfriend is a wanker and he does as places so I know he'll carry on.

It's sad because I want my mam to be close to her but there's no way I can let her go if its stinking of smoke :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back