Faint line spotted- what now?

Agnessa

Reaction score
I defo see two lines... 5 days before AF. Shall I book appoitment already or wait untill AF late? Gosh I really hope AF is not going to arrive!!!! Im was looking forward to it but now a little scared ! (My 1st two lines)

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 107
Congrats! I wouldn't necessarily wait until af date but it'd be nice to see your lines get darker over the next few days. 5 days before af is early for a positive so that's a great sign! ☺

I would wait for AF not to show up! It definitely sinks in then! You will not get a midwife appointment until your so many weeks anyway. Good luck xx

I would wait til Af is a no show and do some more tests in the mean time. I'd probably just wait til af is late and then do a test. The line is defo darker by then. Plus the doc has always asked me how many I have took.. which is normally 2 or 3. I can defo see a line so by the time af is late, you'd have a nice stronge line by then :) xxx

Only a day after my line is getting darker! 3 days till AF, oh how I hope she's not going to arrive!

Attachments

• IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 73
That's a strong line!! Congrats Agnessa!:bfp:

Congrats! I would definitely wait, just be sure you still have a positive once AF is missed. Also, I had a GP appointment 3 days after AF was due and my positive was the day AF was due. Even though I went that early (wasn't actually expecting to get an appointment that quick- next day after I rang), I didn't hear anything from the hospital until I was 8 weeks, so a month after my GP appointment. All the GP did was give me an estimated due date based on LMP, went over things to stay healthy for you and baby and asked which hospital I wanted to be referred to.

Again, congrats!

Hi where I live we don't see our GP we make a midwife app for 8weeks pregnant she does the booking in and also books the 12week scan. Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back