9 days late BFN tests

kanga86

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm a newbie here and to all forums so here I go. I have been ttc for 2 cycles after having the copper coil out in January.

So currently I am 9 days late for when AF was supposed to arrive (1st may), been feeling quite normal but haven't suffered any of my normal pms symptoms just a few new ones like tiredness, sore boobs, headaches and quite emotional crying at every little thing. I took 3 branded tests, the day AF due, 3 days past and 4 days late all negative not even the faintest of lines! I also experienced some red blood when I wiped (sorry tmi) on Sunday 7 days late but nothing after that, it was only the once!

I brought some cheapies from amazon which I tried out yesterday afternoon, I think I got the faintest of lines visible on it but unsure as I could even take a picture it was so faint. So don't know if it is just wishful thinking! Tried another this morning (4am) when I got up for work and this appeared the same, a very faint line. Also this morning I have noticed some brown discharge when I wipe.

So now very confused and unsure what to do next. Should I try another branded test like first response, lots of good reviews of them on here, or just wait a bit longer and see if it is the witch today! Sorry about the long post xxx

If you are getting faint lines on ICs I would suggest a branded test. Do you think you could have ovulated late this month-if so Sunday could have been implantation bleeding? You wouldn't expect a BFP to show up fir a few days after that though I think?

Alternatively did the coil have any hormones on it? If so once removed I think they can muck up the length of cycles for a few months.

Fingers crossed that it's a BFP for you.

I'm not sure whether I ovulated or not as not doing any opk tests, was just seeing what happened each month, although I'm quite desperate for this, didn't quite realise until I saw a few BFN tests!!

The coil I had was the copper coil so no hormones, I have had 3 normal on time periods since having it removed so don't think it would cause problems now but I don't know. I'm going to try and hold my pee until I finish work at 10.30 and do a branded test. fingers crossed!

Thank u for such a quick reply xx

so I went to asda and got a first response test, had to do it the toilets as couldn't hold on any longer. and this is what it came up with. I think it might be a BFP?! but because its so faint Im unsure and don't want to get my hopes up?

Attachments

• IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 31
Sure does look like 2 lines! Hope it is bfp for you :eek:)

hi and welcome that looks to me like its 2 lines babe congratulations and good luck xxx

Thats DEFFO a BFP! when i first did a test was a cheap one and it said negative a few times when i tested around 10 days late i used a first response one and the second line was faint but you could tell :)

congratz!!

x

Thank you all for ur kind posts, in still unsure!! I will do the other one tomorrow morning and then probably want to get a digi one to spell it out in words! I can't believe it yet, still in shock! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back