Faint bfp or evap?

Just tested. There's still something on it but it's not any darker, if anything it's fainter and I really can't tell if it's an evap or not :/.

Will retest tomorrow morning and update! Thanks for everyone's support!! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 69
I'm not sure if I can see anything on that one. I would try a different brand. These tests are faint anyway xx

My first positives were so so faint on IC at approx 15 DPO I waited again and tested with IC Morning pee 16 DPO and it was darker. at 17 DPO I took a clear blue digital and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant. I know the IC say 10Mui sensitive, but if a clear blue 50 mIU/mL out did the sensitivity they just scream crap tests. Get a FRER as you're still quite early. I only tested the day after missed period. Good luck x

I got a false positive on IC which I posted in this section with a pic. I was gutted when I realised it was a false positive! I did get a genuine BFP this month though on IC x

Roughly 14-15dpo today. Was planning to use a frer this morning but I can't blooming find it so took another ic, these are from a different pack than the last but not sure if it's the same batch number.

Will pick up more frer tonight and update.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Uhh I swear the lines are pink but it's not pulling through on the pics/when I upload lol. Will try get a better one. x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 51
They are defo BFPs! Congrats Hun! If you want confirmation get another brand. ICs stay pale for a while. Xx

Amie, I can see pink lines on both of them sweetie. Get a frer to confirm. ICs can be false.

So exciting :) xxx

Trying not to get excited until it's confirmed on a frer but ahh!!! Lol!

Will get one tonight after work and update xxx

Get a FRER to confirm, I had a load of false positives in those one step tests last cycle.
Fingers crossed it's your BFP! Xx keep us updated.

Same line on an ic this morning but bfn on frer :(

just looked at the frer again and there's a line on it now but it's over the timeframe so must be an evap.

Feeling so disheartened now, if these ics are false pos I will never buy then again!!

Guess I will try and ride it out a few more days and see if AF arrives and retest if it doesn't.

Amie, o don't trust those ics at all. I had maybe 4-5 blaring positives last cycle in them, got me excited. I threw them all out x

just looked at the frer again and there's a line on it now but it's over the timeframe so must be an evap.

Feeling so disheartened now, if these ics are false pos I will never buy then again!!

Guess I will try and ride it out a few more days and see if AF arrives and retest if it doesn't.

Yes lets see a picture!

You can't really see it on the picture. The line was pink but I've had that before after the time limit on first response before. xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 76
This was the ic.

On the false pos ones you had, was it every test? I've been getting lines that are getting darker for the past 4 days now.

Was also reading that some first response test pick up 25miu and the ones I've used don't say early result on then..

Just clinging at straws now I think :( xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 56
My phone camera doesn't seem to be showing the colour in the lines but they are pink lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back