Faint bfp or evap?

amie

Reaction score
Hey,

im around 11 dpo today and have been experiencing brown spotting since 8 which isn't normal for me.

I decided to test yesterday with about 5 Internet cheapies and got what looked like a super faint bfp on them all but we all know how unreliable those tests are so I sent hubby out for a free which was completely negative.

So this morning I took another internet cheapie and the line looks darker than the day before but still super faint.

I've had evaps on these before but this looks different to me so wanted some opinions. Also the hubby doesn't trust these tests so won't believe it till it shows of frer😄.

I do haven one frer left but going to try and leave it for a few days.

What do you guys think? The picture isn't great, it looks like it has a little more colour in person but I can't be sure.

Thanks!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 125
Also, does anyone know how I add the wee thing at the bottom that tells you how long you have been ttc ect? thanks!!

I know it will be hard but I would just wait a couple of days to test again.

I never seen an evap, if the line came up within the time limit then surely it's a positive hun.

Xx

Hi, my phone is pretty rubbish and fuzzy on the photos. I can see something. Maybe wait a few days and do another FR. Goodluck and hope it's the start of a BFP for you xxx

Tonks82 thanks for your reply! I will, going to try to hold off until the weekend for the frer but can't promise anything I am a poas addict!! ��. Xx

Thank you jacko, we've been ttc for over 2 years now so hoping it is but I know these tests are really bad for evaps! xxx

Hey,

im around 11 dpo today and have been experiencing brown spotting since 8 which isn't normal for me.

I decided to test yesterday with about 5 Internet cheapies and got what looked like a super faint bfp on them all but we all know how unreliable those tests are so I sent hubby out for a free which was completely negative.

So this morning I took another internet cheapie and the line looks darker than the day before but still super faint.

I've had evaps on these before but this looks different to me so wanted some opinions. Also the hubby doesn't trust these tests so won't believe it till it shows of frer��.

I do haven one frer left but going to try and leave it for a few days.

What do you guys think? The picture isn't great, it looks like it has a little more colour in person but I can't be sure.

Thanks!! X

Hi loves,

I've had the same, 7-8dpo brown spotting and just some very light pink spotting yesterday (9dpo) after OH and I DTD hehe.

I've felt so pukey for three days now but not been sick, so so tired... did a FRER this morning but negative.

My girls on Symptom Spotters Anon have reassured me that if I implanted yesterday (pink spotting suggests) then it would take 48 hours for preg hormone levels to rise anyway.

Do you know when you might have implanted? When is AF due? I'm due on Saturday.

FX lovely. xx

Amie, I think I see something. Was is with fmu? May be try again in the evening? Have you got FRER? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

and you need to click on user cp at the top of the page, the click edit signature x

Last edited:
Hi babylove, thanks for your reply. Ooh!! Your symptoms sound promising! I've heard that it can take 48 hours minimum too. Hope you get your bfp soon!

my cycles are pretty irregular but according to my app I'm due on Sat too, not sure when I would have implanted if I am pregnant, i had a little spot of brown on sat night which would have been about 7dpo then on and off spotting till yesterday but nothing much since. Xx

Charotte9, ee! I'm trying not to get excited lol but yeah with fmu, I'm going to try hold for a few hours then will try again. I have 1 frer left but might try leave that till sat AF due date if it doesn't arrive before then.. We will see though, I have no will power lol. Xx

Does anyone know how sensitive the frer are compared to the ics?

Thank you peanutbutter! And will try it just now xx

Hi babylove, thanks for your reply. Ooh!! Your symptoms sound promising! I've heard that it can take 48 hours minimum too. Hope you get your bfp soon!

my cycles are pretty irregular but according to my app I'm due on Sat too, not sure when I would have implanted if I am pregnant, i had a little spot of brown on sat night which would have been about 7dpo then on and off spotting till yesterday but nothing much since. Xx

Charotte9, ee! I'm trying not to get excited lol but yeah with fmu, I'm going to try hold for a few hours then will try again. I have 1 frer left but might try leave that till sat AF due date if it doesn't arrive before then.. We will see though, I have no will power lol. Xx

Does anyone know how sensitive the frer are compared to the ics?

Thank you peanutbutter! And will try it just now xx

Hello lovely,

We will test on the same day then!! Fx! I've been reading posts on this site which are giving me hope! They may help you too! http://www.twoweekwait.com/bfp-by-dpo

I also have only 1 FRER left - the stress!!! Might just order some more.

Keep us updated honey! xx

Fx for you too!! Are you going to text again before then or try hold off till sat?

Oh thank you, will go have a look just now ��.
Haha, I know the feeling! Will have to get more too��.

I will, let me know how you get on too! xx

Fx for you too!! Are you going to text again before then or try hold off till sat?

Oh thank you, will go have a look just now ��.
Haha, I know the feeling! Will have to get more too��.

I will, let me know how you get on too! xx

Thankfully I'm away with work tonight so I won't test tomorrow morning, I'm so tempted to test Friday as I have the day off but I'm going to try soooo hard not to.

My last two cycles were 31 and 30 days long so if it's 30 again I'll be due AF on saturday - I'm not sure if I'm going to make myself wait to see if AF arrives or not or test.

Are you South African by any chance? My SA friends say 'see you just now' :)

I can see myself spending the day reading the stories on this site! ��
Well good luck for when you do re test! Really hope this is our month! Keep me posted with how you get on.

Oh is it? ��No, I'm Scottish lol. Where abouts are you from? xx

I can see myself spending the day reading the stories on this site! ��
Well good luck for when you do re test! Really hope this is our month! Keep me posted with how you get on.

Oh is it? ��No, I'm Scottish lol. Where abouts are you from? xx

Thanks darling, you too! Me too - sprinkling magic baby dust. I just know something is different. Y'know. But i'll be devo if it's just in my head.

Haha ah fair enough, still love to hear/read it - I'm from Wiltshire. :wave:

Do another test tonight please & post pic. Fingers crossed for you xxx

I am planning to use another ic as keeping the frer but I have literally drank 2l of water today so not sure how accurate it will be lol. If nothing on tonight's I will defo update tomorrow morning! xxx

How did you get on Hun? Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back