Faint line on ic??

kred84

Reaction score
Well this morning i did an ic, 10mui.

It had a v fain line there, i retested this afternoon and bfn??

I was due af on fri, and only had 1 wipe of a brownish discharge and nothing since.

What do you reckon girls, possibly pregnant?

xxx

I would but dont know how to lol!!

Just tried to do it by uploading it from desktop and its an invalid file.grrr! technology!!

xxx

Do i need to log in/register to see it?? xxxxx I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!! xx

No hun, i think you jus clik on the link??

xxx

I got it, click on the link then go to latest tests and its the first one hun.

xxx

Ok I think I see something but saying that it could be the grain of the surface you took the piccie against! LINE SPOTTERS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im useless! fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Seen it, I think I see something huni, but I'm on my phone so can't get it enlarged enough to see 100 percent xx

If it's the very first one in the latest HPTs then I see something. Try again in a couple of days hun. :) FX! x x

if its the pink one, then sorry hun cant seen anything at all, give it another day or two and try first thing in morning xx

Corky,

i have no idea what dpo i am! i know i oved around10th june, so af was due 24th.
Af sort of turned up for less than a day (browney coloured discharge) and then nothing.
Boobs have been mega sore, mild cramps and headaches.

That hpt was with fmu. the two i have done later showed nothing at all!

xxx

Sounds good to me, I'd do another over the next couple of days. :) FX it gets darker! x x

Thanks hun.

Tbh i'm not expecting to see 2 lines anyways because im not long of the depo, and i know it can take a while!

Fx for you to hun, glad to see the ac has done somethin positve for you!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back