Experiment - Domino's Pizza as cure for all day sickness - discuss!

PeaPod

Reaction score
The all day nausea is awful at the moment and the only time i get any momentary relief is for about 20 mins after eating so in an attempt to feed the nausea away I have just been really bad and pretty much inhaled half a large pizza, some wedges and chicken strippers (as OH is working tlil 10pm tonight and I couldn't be bothered to cook!)

I don't know if this is going to be a good or bad idea but we shall see!

I love your thinking! :lol: Just about to have a chicken and sweetcorn pizza myself, thought my sickness was gone but back today so just been eating all day to keep it at bay! xx

Hmmmmmmmmmmm pizza. OH cooked dinner for me tonight, but I could have just eaten a kebab!

How is the pizza settling? You feeling better now?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm pizza. OH cooked dinner for me tonight, but I could have just eaten a kebab!

How is the pizza settling? You feeling better now?

I felt a bit better but now ready to go back and eat the other half! I'm gonna get huge if i keep this up! Will maybe just try a slice every hour before i go to bed - If i can finish it i can hide the evidence before OH gets home! (otherwise the left overs get saved for him - or me tomorrow!)

I keep talking to my tummy and telling him/her that although i love him/her very much I really need a break from this nausea. I wish i could just chuck up and move on but it doesn't happen. It's there when i wake up and when i go to sleep - please baby give me a day off (so i can then spend the day stressing that I don't feel sick)

Moan over.X

I like the 'one slice every hour' idea. Sure sounds like it will work lol!!

OMG I did the exact same thing earlier! OH was out with mates so I ordered a dominos for myself. It did help take my sickness away for a bit and seeing as I have sickness all day every day it was awesome! xx

I LOVE Domino's lol! Ive also had all day and all night nausea for the last week and like you, the only time it seems to ease is just after Ive eaten for about an hour. Trying to be really healthy but Im sure Id feel even better with a large box of Thorntons to snack on lol xx

:rofl: alice! youwould have a nervous breakdown with your two mini terrors haha xx

I am not cooking tonight and I think it's a toss up between Dominos or Chippy dinner!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
mmmmm, chippy! That is another of my fav take aways! With a nice battered sausage!

Wow! Pizza therapy lol! You could be on to a winner....! However frankly to me at the moment it sounds horrendous as I'm living on dry bread and crackers, so maybe not for everyone! Let us know how you get on with it tho :) xxx

The problem is, i dont seem to fancy eating aything at the moment! Yet if i dont, I feel sick. x But im sure I could force down a slice of mushroom and pepperoni :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back