Sickness and feeling cold

hellywelly

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondered if anyone else has had this? Past two days I've not been able to keep anything solid down, still being sick at 8pm. Don't feel too bad other than the constant nausea and sickness, i.e. no pains anywhere or headaches. But I do feel incredibly cold all the time. Has anyone else had this? Wasn't sure if it was to do with not having a lot of food inside me but am now wondering if I have a water infection or something that I am passing off as all day sickness? I have my midwife appointment tomorrow so was going to wait til then and discuss it with her but should I pop to the walk in this afternoon? As usual all your sensible advice would be welcome!!

the pukeing and nausea can be cos of pg but usually u get hot flashes not all day coldness. id get yourself checked out hun cos u know your immune system is weak atm and it could be a virus of some sort.

I've not felt sick at all but i have had to put the heating on a lot recently and i've felt quite cold when everyone else is wearing t-shirts. I'm not normally a cold person. I guess we all get different things in pregnancy

yeah i tend to get cold a lot, it could be due to tiredness and lack of food? i know after a night shift at work i am freezing even if its warm and its usually due to them two things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back