Ewcm

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Does this mean I'm fertile RIGHT NOW (lol). I've never checked CM before but just checked and it's definitely ewcm. My OPK's however are still negative. Is CM a clearer indication than OPK's? Thanks ladies.

It's definitely an indication. I have EWCM for a few days around OV, so it might well be on the way for you. Get BDing as much as possible now. Hopefully you'll get a positive OPK today or tomorrow. Are you using cheapies? I've found that I never get a proper positive on those. So far the line has never been darker than the control line, so technically they should have been negative, but other symptoms (CM, OV pain and temps) all tell me that have OV'd. So if you're using internet cheapies then I think you need to look at as many signs as possible alongside them.

Thanks for that hun! I use the clear blue digital OPK's so will just keep a check on them. Not TTC this month so need to make sure we don't catch ovulation xxx

Yes! I usually get it just before a positive opk and it's meant to be the easiest thing for sperm to swim through, good luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back