Rubbery Blobs (TMI!)

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by JeezLouise, Feb 26, 2012.

1. JeezLouise

JeezLouise Well-Known Member

I'm 2DPO (ish) on my second cycle TTC. I had EWCM on Weds/Thu/Fri but now I have what I can only describe as little blobs of rubbery-like stuff when I wipe (gross, I know!)

Has anyone else had this? Any ideas? Is it dried up EWCM? EArly sign of BFP? I've never had it before (but then again I've never routinely checked my CM every time I go to the loo either!).

Lou xx

2. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

Hi are the blobs clear or creamy or something else.

I get really thick cm after ov some months are worse than others!

I hope its a sign for you

xx

3. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

Hi. Your cm changes throughout your cycle, ewcm being the most fertile. The rubbery stuf u r describing is normal cm post ovulation.

4. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

I think I got that this cycle too, just after ov, although I've not noticed it before. Mine were sort of brown blood coloured (sorry tmi) - I though they might be left over EWCM... glad to hear it's normal itisbabytime. Our bodies are so complicated!! xxx

5. JeezLouise

JeezLouise Well-Known Member

Phew! Thanks for the responses ladies, I've not had it today. It was clear-ish, the best way I can describe it is when you buy a magazine with a free CD or something stuck to the front, the glue that they use for that (random description, I know!) I'm guessing it's a bit of left over EWCM that's dried out. Now to continue the tedious TWW...

Lou xx

6. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Good luck hon - I'm 3dpo too today(ish!!), so the 2 weeks are stretching out ahead of me - hope it goes quickly for both of us! xxx