Everybodies nursery pics

Omg your nursery is LUSH Kellylou!!
I will post a pic soon of my sons room, and this sunday my oh and his friend are coming over to paint it half blue half pink and put up new babies cot etc so will then take a pic of it then :)

Ahhhhh ladies your nurseries are all fantastic and gorgeous...lucky babies :)

Weve just finished painting ours but still havent chosen our nursery funiture yet so once it arrives and is all in place I will post! Cant wait....xx

I love looking at everyones nurserys!

KellyLou your LO has the same room stickers as my Ethan, did you find them a pain to put up?? especially the animals with curly tails ! xx

Last edited:
Well my new ones crib is up and weve rearranged furniture to suit 2 children in one room.
It will be fully done wednesday as we are painting left side blue, right side pink. and also moving the picture behind the wardrobe to over my sons cot :)

DSCF7897.jpg

DSCF7898.jpg

DSCF7899.jpg

KellyLou your LO has the same room stickers as my Ethan, did you find them a pain to put up?? especially the animals with curly tails ! xx

Oh put them up as i have zero patience! We wanted the bedding but its just too expensive so got an altwrnative just want a cradle sqing now and curtins x

Oh put them up as i have zero patience! We wanted the bedding but its just too expensive so got an altwrnative just want a cradle sqing now and curtins x
Yeah we looked at the bedding too, seem to only get it on amazon or america and works out very prices. I got Ethan the Lollypop Lane Tiddly wink safari, goes well with his room. Xx

I love the rooms girls, they're all beautiful :love:

My LO's room is decorated, apart from one piece of border, and his cot is still in our room so I will upload once he's officially in his room :) It's the "My Favourite Things" from babys'r'us xxx

Last edited:
Because I'm not ready to let my baby go into the big bad room yet :lol: :blush: xx

lol ur soo soppy lmao... i find madison sleeps better in her own room tbh xx

I really am :lol: I'm saying, 1 at the very latest he's going in.. I'll be stuck to the monitor all night long :lol:

haha i have sensor pad one so i dont worry at all!! lol wudnt be without it!!! lol xx

Yeah we looked at the bedding too, seem to only get it on amazon or america and works out very prices. I got Ethan the Lollypop Lane Tiddly wink safari, goes well with his room. Xx

We were going to get that one but ended up with one from argos safari friends I think it is

my son & daughters room finished jst need to put her crib in & my sons cot back in :)

DSCF7960.jpg

DSCF7961.jpg

DSCF7963.jpg

DSCF7964.jpg

DSCF7965.jpg

DSCF7966.jpg

DSCF7967.jpg

DSCF7968.jpg

Heres mine.. I need more storage :wall2:

Attachments

• Photo0185.jpg
    Photo0185.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo0186.jpg
    Photo0186.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 20
Well furniture arrived and is all ready in the nursery just got to finish adding the rest of the 'I love my bear' accessories, put the pictures and wall stickers up, put the shelves up, put the nursing chair in and think thats about us done and just waiting for little legs to arrive!
Oh and have fun filling that wardrobe! lol Drawers are full of baby grows and vests but as were team yellow weve held back on clothes! Excited to shop!
xxx

Attachments

• Photo2165.jpg
    Photo2165.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Photo2170.jpg
    Photo2170.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo216933.jpg
    Photo216933.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo2171.jpg