Everybodies nursery pics

Ahh Mel we have the same theme for Evie's nursery (I love my bear).

It looks fab :) xx

i just loved the curtains with the little tie backs. still got a few things to do like put pucs up and that. but i bought this to put in a frame which i thought was a lovelt idea

That is sooooooo gorgeous I love it!! :) I didn't see that when we got Evie's stuff. Have you got the little padded pictures? I love them and the tie backs and curtains are gorgeous too xx

i know lovely arnt they. they do them with a little poem on 4 grandparents 2. i know 1 for my mum and out it in a little frame with the scan pics in. only £1 off ebay 2, BARGAIN!!

pippa j- i love teh teddy bear pic on ur wall well cute x

It's from B&Q of all places!! I saw it when getting some wallpaper and fell in love with it :)

aw beautiful! we have just paintred ours and we have bought all the decoration ready to put up within the next couple of weeks :) very exciting. i will take pictures once mines done x

Lovely rooms , you have all done really well

Gorgeous nurseries!cant wait to be able to decorate our own :) xxx

weve just had the cot delievered and cudnt help but put the bedding in even though i'm not due till july. i just love spending time in there.
so heres my pics. look forward to seeing everyone elses.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Your nursery is so gorgeous Mel! x

Lovely rooms girls.

We decorated DS's bedroom in I love my bear from babies r us.

He's 2 1/2 now so is in a big boy bedroom which is pale blue walls. We've still got I love my bear in the spare room. Might be still there for baby no 2 if we go for it. :oops:

A bit late in posting but here's our nursery so far. Still got a little bit of finishing off to do. My mum knitted the little white bear in the cot, and OH's mum bought the golly :blush: when she was in Australia, apparently they are all the rage over there (!). Oh and we haven't decorated :blush: since we're team yellow we thought we'd stick with the decor and change it when bubs is ready to move into it properly.
bump37wks020.jpg

bump37wks018.jpg

Jam packed cupboard just now but we do have another unit beside it, just not decanted into it yet.
bump37wks021.jpg

:yay: gorgeous, looks like youre all organised and ready for LO to arrive :)

megs! the inner of your wardrobe looks well like mine, we have the same hangers and sterilisers!!! lol. will have to take a piccie of the inside of my wardrobe but here is Riley's room so far..

rileysroom.jpg

he is staying with me for 6 months first anyway so we're gonna do it up a lot more before then!! xxxxxxxx

:yay: Ria you have the same swinging crib as me! :) Lovely room xxx

ooo how strange!! it's fun looking at this thread you see sometimes the same stuff, we're all top notch mummies :cool: xxx

i know i love seeing every1's pics. i need 2 take another of mine as havin the wardrobe fitted thurs and we can then put the pics up on the wall and stuff

Ria the wardrobe was a lot tidier than that but my OH's mum has bought us about a million nappies so they all got squeezed in!! We're the same, we'll probably redecorate and add bits and pieces as we get to know our LO.

Because Im still living at my parents for another few months Ive got everything in my room so its a little cramped, but I might shove a photo up of how it looks :)

Everybodies nurserys are looking fab! Cant wait to finally get a chance to decorate one!! xx

Ria the wardrobe was a lot tidier than that but my OH's mum has bought us about a million nappies so they all got squeezed in!! We're the same, we'll probably redecorate and add bits and pieces as we get to know our LO.

am hearing you about the ten millions nappies!! i'm sure they'll prove much needed as soon as the LO's arrive though. hehe xxxx

Love the rooms girls!

Love the colours Terrie! Where did you get the curtains? I love lots of bright colours

Odhrán is still in with me, and will stay there til we have our own place.. Can't wait to get a room all for him :)

Ok so this isn't technically the nursery as Im with my parents for another few months so she can't have her own room just yet :( But Ive got it all set up nicely for us both. Its a bit squished but Ive managed to get both our stuff in there!!!

Attachments

• IMG00003-20100617-1329.jpg
    IMG00003-20100617-1329.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG00004-20100617-1329.jpg
    IMG00004-20100617-1329.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00005-20100617-1330.jpg
    IMG00005-20100617-1330.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 35
Oh! And don't worry, the tv and stand thing are being taken down lol. Just waiting for my dad to get round to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back