Everybodies nursery pics

Wow Megs Meadow!! you have loads of nappies and even have three tubs of the best bum cream in the world! you are sooo organized. Don't forget to save somethings for people to buy you after baby arrives !

Ok so this isn't technically the nursery as Im with my parents for another few months so she can't have her own room just yet :( But Ive got it all set up nicely for us both. Its a bit squished but Ive managed to get both our stuff in there!!!
Lovely Melio, youv'e done well getting it all in your room X

I was just thinking about the tely stand when I read down your post, and you said it was coming down! great, you could get a very flat little baby otherwise X

megs! the inner of your wardrobe looks well like mine, we have the same hangers and sterilisers!!! lol. will have to take a piccie of the inside of my wardrobe but here is Riley's room so far..

rileysroom.jpg

he is staying with me for 6 months first anyway so we're gonna do it up a lot more before then!! xxxxxxxx

Lovely room Ria , I love your pushchair, and changing bag, do you mind me asking what one it is ?, is it a graco something? as I normally like there baskets (good for town food shopping) Is the bag the one that goes with it? sorry for the twenty questions
I have been looking for one like that..

Lovely room Ria , I love your pushchair, and changing bag, do you mind me asking what one it is ?, is it a graco something? as I normally like there baskets (good for town food shopping) Is the bag the one that goes with it? sorry for the twenty questions
I have been looking for one like that.
thankyou, lol! it's ok :) sorry i've took a while to answer, i've not been online!

yes it's graco.. just named graco i think! the style is called lemongrass i think if that helps? we got it from toys/babys r us in manchester, we thought we had to buy the changing bag seperate but it ended up being all together i think! so carseat, carry cot it came with too.

there was one like this in mothercare too, mothercare brand i think but at a better price! but it was grey and i wanted a better colour :oops:

but since i got this one i've seen one exactly like it but grey swirls and it was silvercross, now that one was lovely! but very pricey hehe.

hope i helped :D xxxx

Last edited:
Wow Megs Meadow!! you have loads of nappies and even have three tubs of the best bum cream in the world! you are sooo organized. Don't forget to save somethings for people to buy you after baby arrives !

All down to OH's mum!! I'm wondering how big she thinks this baby's bum is going to be!!!! We haven't bought much to be honest, all been OH's mum, my mum and gifts so far, we've been very lucky!

Everyones nurseries are looking fabby! x

Haha - i'd post a pic of ours but it's currently a working progress... Walls are half stripped and the wardrobe and fouton are just plonked in the middle of the room! Keep telling myself there's no need to rush as baby will be in with us anyway, but I cant still see it the same next year! Haha! OH is gonna take over soon I think! x

Tasha89 said:
Haha - i'd post a pic of ours but it's currently a working progress... Walls are half stripped and the wardrobe and fouton are just plonked in the middle of the room! Keep telling myself there's no need to rush as baby will be in with us anyway, but I cant still see it the same next year! Haha! OH is gonna take over soon I think! x
Lol Jacobs nursery I'm still buying bits for now x

well iv just came across this post and all your nursery look very nice going to start to sort out mine next week cant wait :)

all the nurseries are soo cute and set out to suit each person, we bought our house in March and didnt know we were expecting our baby so were lucky we bought a 3 bedroom, we have our cotbed and baby changer, steriliser and bottles, some clothes, moses basket and stand all in the nursery all ready just need to paint it, we also have a few things from the collection I love my bear and it looks lovely all out together, going for the pram on sunday xx

^^ we did exactly the same. We couldnt decide between a family home and a trendy flat in the city centre. It was only cos the house accepted our low offer that we ended up here...phew!!!

yeah we got a great price on our 3 bedroom house and the kitchen and the bathroom are huge which I love and we didnt need to do a thing except for add our personal touches to the house xx

Here's mine. We live in a rented place so cant decorate or put pitures up but when bab starts toddling we're going to buy our own place hopefully so this is just temporary for a year or so.

Nursery01.jpg

Nursery03.jpg

Nursery02.jpg

Nursery04.jpg

Nursery06.jpg

Nursery05.jpg

Last edited:
Shadowwolf i like your changing table/ chest of drawres thing!! I was wondering where you got it as it doesn't look too big and looks very sturdy!!

wobbles i just realised ur called charlene :O shocked !! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back