Everybodies nursery pics

mel_ed

Reaction score
weve just had the cot delievered and cudnt help but put the bedding in even though i'm not due till july. i just love spending time in there.
so heres my pics. look forward to seeing everyone elses.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• P4130032.jpg
    P4130032.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 65
  • P4130030.jpg
    P4130030.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 49
  • P4130031.jpg
    P4130031.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
OMG, I'm a month ahead of you but you are sooooo organised!!! We haven't bought a cot yet, in fact we have a double bed still taking up the whole nursery!! eek!! Looks gorgeous though!! :)

OMG, I'm a month ahead of you but you are sooooo organised!!! We haven't bought a cot yet, in fact we have a double bed still taking up the whole nursery!! eek!! Looks gorgeous though!! :)

i know we r abit to organised i think, i think its more excitement than anything

Mel, you are sooooooooooo organised! You have all your bedding and everything on! Nursery looks fab, we have only just finished painting but have everything to put up. Not got bedding or curtains yet as the ones we want we have to save up for as they are not the cheapest! Will get pics on as soon as its done x

Ahh Mel we have the same theme for Evie's nursery (I love my bear).

It looks fab :) xx

thanks every1! come on wanna see every1 elses pic 2 x

i just loved the curtains with the little tie backs. still got a few things to do like put pucs up and that. but i bought this to put in a frame which i thought was a lovelt idea
!Bpy+nF!B2k~$(KGrHqIH-CYEuYYqTKwIBLs6sjio9w~~_12.JPG

Awwww, Mel that's lovely :) I'm considering this photo frame for our scan pics -

http://www.mumstuff.co.uk/acatalog/Triple-Baby-Scan-Frame.html

I've still not even stripped the walls in our nursery!! lol! Me and my OH moved in on Oct 23rd, found out we were pregnant by Dec - didn't take as long as we'd thought...

My OH has got both front and back garden to demolish and start over with and we've just decorated our bedroom - nursery is next but funds are short because of the work to the garden! TOTAL nightmare! lol!

awwwwww ur nursery is gorgeous and so organised. Cant wait to i make a start on the nursery soon as i do i will get pictures up of it.

This is Nim's nursery. We spent about £250 ish total, including furniture

nursery2.jpg

Towards the window (rose curtains and she has a few ornaments on her window sill)

nursery1.jpg

Standing with my back to the built in wardrobes.

nursery3.jpg

View from the window (to show the light and border)

nursery4.jpg

this was meant to be rhys room but when ffion was born we moved rhys bed out her cot in there and it turned into her room (now she has pink bed not a cot)

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

[FONT="]
IMG_1319.jpg
[/FONT]

oh and she has pink chest of drawers and bedside table etc coz the ones on the pics went to rhys room!

I haven't put my cot up yet but i have the please look after me bedding too! :) I need to do it really i only have 8 weeks left i'm just too lazy and very DIY challenged. x

i just loved the curtains with the little tie backs. still got a few things to do like put pucs up and that. but i bought this to put in a frame which i thought was a lovelt idea
!Bpy+nF!B2k~$(KGrHqIH-CYEuYYqTKwIBLs6sjio9w~~_12.JPG

That is sooooooo gorgeous I love it!! :) I didn't see that when we got Evie's stuff. Have you got the little padded pictures? I love them and the tie backs and curtains are gorgeous too xx

This is Evie's nursery. Wasn't quite finished in these pics as her wardrobe wasn't built, she has some padded pics on the wall now too plus a little shelf with some family pics on :)

15022009148.jpg

15022009149.jpg

15022009152.jpg

15022009155.jpg

15022009156.jpg

ahhh these nurseries are lovely, what lucky babies! We've still not decorated ours yet...must get on with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back