How Early

Barbiexx

Reaction score
Did you start thinking about baby names?

Ive always loved the name Honey for a girl, so that will be the case if babes is a girl

No ideas for boys yet - Im trying not to seeing as Im still so early on but I cant help it :lol:

x

I'd probably say i started thinking of names before i was even pregnant. However, im a week away from my due date and me and OH still havent agreed so god knows what the baby will be called! :wall:

Claire x

I was only about 8 weeks when we had our names chosen it was mothering sunday and we were sat in a pub on carnaby street London. I had the worst morning sickness and was in total shock being preggers again so needed to get the names sorted to make it real

love the name Honey!

since the day i found out (at 7 weeks) my faves changed in the first 2 weeks, but stuck from then onwards, so im still set on Amelia for a girl, Honey is a lovely name :D

I'd thought about names for ages before, we'd even choosen 2 but becasue it wasnt with my partner i'd choosen them with i didnt want to use those names.

I spent the whole 41 weeks i was pregnant thinking of names and she still spent 2 days without a name.

If we have another girl i like Nicole and Nieve atm no doubt it'll change within a year

We had picked a girls name long before i was pregnant :)

claire_louise said:
since the day i found out (at 7 weeks) my faves changed in the first 2 weeks, but stuck from then onwards, so im still set on Amelia for a girl, Honey is a lovely name :D

Were you an Amelia Jane reader?

i think i only started thinking of names after my first scan (i was fearfully expecting to m/c as pg wasnt planned and had been up to dangerous things before i knew)

as soon as i found out i had a healthy baby in there it felt real and i had to start thinking of names- altho i always tried not to! i HATED it! it was SUCH a chore, mainly as my boyf and i couldnt agree! finally chose our lil girl's name when i was about 36 weeks pregnant! only told family tho until she was born- didnt want anyone to pop before me and "steal" it after all that effort finally choosing it! :lol:

It took us forever to think of a name for Amber! We actually called her Chloe when she was born and I even have some congratulations cards from people saying 'congrats on the birth of Chloe'! :lol: We registered her when she was 4 weeks old and I changed my mind the day before we done it and decided I wanted to call her Amber!

This one will probably be even worse, it's already doing my head in thinking of names! I've got a few but not 100% sure.. I just hope it's a boy coz I've got my boy's names sorted! :D

We had names sort of for a while then they completely changed :lol:

Something you may like now you might not like later on or LO might no suit it iykwim

I found out at 12 weeks, 2 days after a family had a car crash and had already lost 2 of their kids. On the day i found out i was expecting Angel, the little girl she was named after died with her brother. My OH thought it was the best name and it stuck ever since,

I have my next childs name picked! Girl or boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back