Not pregnant yet...but got some names

jamiereed85

Reaction score
My husband and I have picked out our girls name like forever ago...

We are naming a little girl Adelyn Grace or Adelyn Mae (pronounced Ada-lynn) I came up with the name because I liked the name Addison and my hubby liked Caitlyn...so I mixed them!

We are having a hard time with a boys name... we want to use the name Hudson...whether for a middle or a first name. Have any ideas of names I can put with Hudson?

What do you think of our names so far? Probably not healthy picking out names before we've conceived...but we love thinking about names!! It's so much fun!

jamiereed85 said:
but we love thinking about names!! It's so much fun!

it really isnt when u are pregnant! i thought that would be the fun part too but it was the biggest chore in the world!

i like ur girls names tho. i'd choose grace over mae. :)

A chore? Oh no! well...maybe it's a good thing that I'm deciding now! I love the girls name... although I really like Anna-leigh as well (it's a combo of mine and my DH's mom's middle names) but the hubby is in love with Adelyn... guess I'll have to have two girls then huh? lol :wink:

I like grace better too!

I'm so sure that when I get pregnant I'll change my mind a million times!!! :rotfl:

i like mae its fits nicely

girls names are easy its the boys that are hard
i wanted the usual david, daniel or james but my OH says no lol he has agreed with deacon but im not sure any other suggestions?

I like deacon... that's different... but doesn't sound like you were trying to hard to sound different... does that make sense.

I really like the names Aiden and Ethan ... My husband wants Aiden... but we have a long time to decide!

i like caitlin, yea the name u chose is different :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back