ever had one of those days...

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
Where you could swear the world is against you.
You feel like giving up on everything.
You stop caring about everyone and everything bar you children and your husband, everyone else can just go to hell...because that's how they treat you most the time

Or is it just me?

You are not alone hun.... some people just get me angry and upset, mixed with pregnancy hormones I am no use to anyone and I get fed up....

Hope your day gets better xx

I have had lots of them lately hun sometimes wondering why on earth im here , resenting everyone for the lack of help and sometimes feeling like i dont like any body.

If it carrys on for to long hun talk it through with midwife antenatal depression is quite common and you can get a bit of support for it

glad its not just me who gets so emotional!
im so fed up of people walking all over me, I can honestly say I have NOBODY to turn to either you know when you just need that best friend to talk to...i don't have anyone like that I have noone I trust as the few friends I do have seem to think im a doormat good for borrowing money & helping them when they need it is all really!

I feel that way about the people I work with, its sad but my boss can be really grumpy and I feel his attitude to me since becoming pregnant has got worse.

At times like this I find counting my blessings helps, even if its only one or two its more than some xx

i feel like that too like im there for everyone else yet when it comes to it no ones there for me.
Going through a rough patch at mo with the bf too at the moment and thats not helping.

huggles hun xxx

I feel that way about the people I work with, its sad but my boss can be really grumpy and I feel his attitude to me since becoming pregnant has got worse.

At times like this I find counting my blessings helps, even if its only one or two its more than some xx

Same for me.... my family and close friends are so supportive but things are very competitive at work everyone seems shocked that I am pregnant and keep putting a negative spin on things I say and do....

I agree with FirstBaby that the little positives that pop up here and there pick me up and make me realise how blessed I am x

Last edited:
I totally get this!

I actually blew up at my cousin yesterday because she's a pass-remarkable bitch and I'm sick of her attitude. I'm not one to suffer fools lightly, but as she's family and I don't see her often I never let it bother me. But yesterday she made a comment I didn't like and I flipped! Told her a few home truths and well and truly shut her up lol.
Feels good to get it out! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back