ever had one of those days...

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by MrsKLloyd, Feb 23, 2012.

1. MrsKLloyd

MrsKLloyd Well-Known Member

Where you could swear the world is against you.
    You feel like giving up on everything.
    You stop caring about everyone and everything bar you children and your husband, everyone else can just go to hell...because that's how they treat you most the time

Or is it just me?

2. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

You are not alone hun.... some people just get me angry and upset, mixed with pregnancy hormones I am no use to anyone and I get fed up....

Hope your day gets better xx

3. chantilly

chantilly Well-Known Member

I have had lots of them lately hun sometimes wondering why on earth im here , resenting everyone for the lack of help and sometimes feeling like i dont like any body.

If it carrys on for to long hun talk it through with midwife antenatal depression is quite common and you can get a bit of support for it

4. MrsKLloyd

MrsKLloyd Well-Known Member

glad its not just me who gets so emotional!
    im so fed up of people walking all over me, I can honestly say I have NOBODY to turn to either you know when you just need that best friend to talk to...i don't have anyone like that I have noone I trust as the few friends I do have seem to think im a doormat good for borrowing money & helping them when they need it is all really!

5. FirstBabyEek

FirstBabyEek Well-Known Member

I feel that way about the people I work with, its sad but my boss can be really grumpy and I feel his attitude to me since becoming pregnant has got worse.

At times like this I find counting my blessings helps, even if its only one or two its more than some xx

6. chantilly

chantilly Well-Known Member

i feel like that too like im there for everyone else yet when it comes to it no ones there for me.
    Going through a rough patch at mo with the bf too at the moment and thats not helping.

huggles hun xxx

7. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

Same for me.... my family and close friends are so supportive but things are very competitive at work everyone seems shocked that I am pregnant and keep putting a negative spin on things I say and do....

I agree with FirstBaby that the little positives that pop up here and there pick me up and make me realise how blessed I am x

#7 Karate Kid, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  8. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I totally get this!

I actually blew up at my cousin yesterday because she's a pass-remarkable bitch and I'm sick of her attitude. I'm not one to suffer fools lightly, but as she's family and I don't see her often I never let it bother me. But yesterday she made a comment I didn't like and I flipped! Told her a few home truths and well and truly shut her up lol.
    Feels good to get it out! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk