had scan!!

sarahking

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just thought i would share my news, had my scan this morning. Its was amazing! found out we are expecting...... a boy! also put me on another 10 days so now due 3rd of jan (have visions of spending new years eve in delivery suite now!)

it was fantastic seeing little arms and legs and everything wriggling about on the little telly screen!

Hope everyone else who had scans today had as much fun as we did and good luck to those who have them soon! Feel a lot more relaxed now!

Hope everyone is doing well,

Love Sarah and little boy bean!
xxx

Ps will try post pic soon just as soon as i borrow my dads scanner and figure out what to do with it! :lol: :lol:

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

i have just four weeks and two days to wait until mine!

can't wait to see your pics!!!!! :D :D :D

Having the 20 week scan is amazing! I just couldnt say anything when i was looking at bubs on screen!! (dont know the sex)

Glad all was well and good luck for the next 20 weeks :D

Natalie x

Four weeks will really fly by sarah, and it is well worth the wait! plus she spent a god 30-40 mins prodding and poking at my bump to find sex so fingers crossed they can tell you too!

That's great Sarah, I have mine tomorrow!! I swear I'm more excited than when I was five and waiting for father christmas!! :D :D :D

good luck tomorrow Kim, will be thinking of you! let us know how you get on

x

Will do!! It's at 4pm, it's torture!!

That's great news Sarah! Have you decided on names yet?

LBxx

No not really thought of many boys names yet LB, i had a load sof girl names picked! (typical :lol: ) I am completely open to all suggestions, however wierd or normal they are!

4pm Kim, its less than 24hours away now though so not long! will give you plenty time to have big lunch so baby has lots of energy to be active! :lol: I swear mine was stil asleep, nurse had to turn me and prod me all over the place to get him to move! Hopefull that means i will have a quiet one! :wink:

Hey Sarah -Its a girl!!

She was asleep for most of it, he managed to wake her up near the end but gave her hiccups lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back