When did you feel baby move for the first time? updated : )

Yeah my placenta is anterior too but I can kinda tell where it is! Its off to the right a bit as I have a lower feeling of movements in that area!

lea m said:
Yeah my placenta is anterior too but I can kinda tell where it is! Its off to the right a bit as I have a lower feeling of movements in that area!

Ditto! We is placenta twins!

Sounds odd :|

ninjawomble said:
lea m said:

Ditto! We is placenta twins!

Sounds odd :|
:lol: :lol:
Yay placenta twins!! :D :cheer:
Thats funny!! :lol:

Didn't feel mine move until about 20 weeks although it could have been earlier but thought it was wind :oops:

Alicebabe said:
They tell you on your scan reports. At both my 12 week and 20 week, it said the position of the placenta and my midwife told me that posterior means its nearer to your back so baby is kicking directly into your front. If your placenta is anterior, it will be nearer your tummy wall so your baby's kicks may be absorbed or 'muffled' by the placenta - hope that makes sense?!

Not happy, its not on my report.
all mine says is:
single live intrauterine fetus
EDD =14 february 2009
CRL = 27mm Gestational age: 9w 3d
If downs syndrome creening has been requested, it can be performed between 24/8/2008 and 16/9/2008

Some people only get told at their 20 weeks scan hun! I was never told with my others at the 12 weeks scan! This time Im in a different hospital and they told me! Must be different hospital rules again!!

I didn't get told at my 12 week scan - all it says is crown to rump length and gestation.

Yeh, my notes don't say anything about the placenta until 20week scan. They probably only tell you about your placenta if it is likely to cause an issue, which most peoples don't.

On topic - I first felt movement at around 15 weeks but have been feeling it daily (and constantly!) since about 20 weeks. It's like Whitey is having a little party in there now. :D

Just thoght I would update this cus now I am 15+5 and definitely definitely feeling baby move : ) i had a sudden kick like a thud yesterday while i was sat at the computer - it actually made me jump and then over the last week I have had times when I can feel baby moving around like turning over, it actually makes me feel a bit sick like when you go over a bump in the car and your tummy goes all funny. I'm so chuffed! :cheer:

Just thoght I would update this cus now I am 15+5 and definitely definitely feeling baby move : ) i had a sudden kick like a thud yesterday while i was sat at the computer - it actually made me jump and then over the last week I have had times when I can feel baby moving around like turning over, it actually makes me feel a bit sick like when you go over a bump in the car and your tummy goes all funny. I'm so chuffed! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back