• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only one not finding out?

My OH really didn't want to know and I couldn't decide so we decided to keep it as a surprise!

When I'm out shopping, i wish we had found out but I agree that its so exciting not knowing.

I keep changing my mind whether i think its a girl or a boy, but we do keep calling it he so I don't know whether thats a sign!!

We have decided not to find out. Id prefer to have a suprise after all the pushing I will be doing at the end. Also, I think it is nice to announce the babys arrival with whether its a boy or a girl to everyone.

Hi

I think it would be nice iether way not knowing, its the anticipation, but if your like me and have no patience lol plus i want to be well prepared like i was with Kiara if its another girl i wont have to get too much.
minnie mouse maybe it is a sign with Kiara i kept saying she and i was right :) Im lucky to have a choice to find out as well, here your only suppost to have a scan at 16 weeks which wheni went with Kiara was too early but my doc is awesome and sent me for a 12 week one and have one at 20 weeks :D
Katrina

We didnt find out and it was really hard as eveyone I knew who was also PG knew the sex...

I was convinced we were having a boy from day one....I cant decribe the feeling when Ruby was born and they let my OH tell me the sex (I was adament no one else told me-it was important he was the one to tell me...o the midwife held her up for him to see-I had a c section)

The joy when he said "Its a girl" (well, he sobbed for a minute before he could speak-bless) It was magical and I wouldnt change it.

It was so exciting for our families too when Lee rang them to say we had a girl...

It will so be worth the wait, honestly xxx

I am def in to the idea of waiting now! was really disappointed when DH said he didn't want to know.... but can see it is worth the wait now!

I do have a feeling it is a girl, but not sure this is my subconcious preference as I have a neice who is 2 1/2 and my sister is my best friend, so want our children to be close too.

topbird said:
Hi everyone,

reading through the posts on here today it seems most of you are finding out the sex at 20 weeks?!

I have only ever known one person who has found out before so I had no idea how common it is.

We are not finding out. I wanted to at first but my husband doesn't, so I think it is fair I respect his wishes (for once! :D )

I hope I am not going to be the only one who doesn't know, I am getting quite jealous of those of you who are out buying pretty outfits etc... as it will be white baby grows and vests for us until the baby is born!

good for you for leaving it as a surprise! i think its more exciting that way! :cheer:

Hi Top Bird

I am not finding out either - white is very vey cute xxx

Im not finding out. I think its more exciting to anounce the sex when baby is born. I have instructed my mum who is coming with us to the scan to make sure i dont find out, no matter how much i beg and plead on the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back