Evap or positive?

Can see a line and fingers crossed for u. just dont get your hopes up 2 much at mo, just incase its too early for the cbd to show up. i know how dissapointing it can be when it comes up negative, even when you are pregnant x x

Definitely see a line hun :yay: the IC's are really faint, mine were faint for a few days at least. Will be waiting to hear about CB digi in the morning :) Fx for you x x

Oooh I see a line, good luck with your next test - Fx for a darker , strong line or a pregnant 1-2 with a clearblue.

Dani - congratulations to you on your news, hoping for your super sticky bean

Oooh I see a line, good luck with your next test - Fx for a darker , strong line or a pregnant 1-2 with a clearblue.

Dani - congratulations to you on your news, hoping for your super sticky bean

Thank you gorgeous! xx

Well update. Poas yest morning but test was faulty and didn't work (very annoying!!!!) then had to do a 12.5 hour shift delivery babies not knowing. Then had to pick oh from train station but was mega late as I had a delivery not long before shift ended. And was mega mega tired! Off out today to get a test. Think I will wait for fmu tomorrow morning! Will let you all know the result but still no af!!! Hope you are all well!!! Xxx

My first BFP with this pregnancy was the same as that hunny on a cheapie. :) Hope it goes darker for you or the CBD gives you them magic words x

FX for you hun! Will be stalking this thread tomorrow morning so as early as poss would be great! LOL

Wish you luck! x

Wooooohooooo it's a bfp!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327216490.649753.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327216490.649753.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 25
:yay: Really strong positive! :D Congratulations hun!!! See you in Tri 1 x x

Congratulations, fab news, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

congrats! thats a very dark line, well darker than mine was this morning. Well done! x

Thank you everyone for your kind words!! Baby dust to all who not yet got a bfp, it will happen just keep positve!!!! Shall be stalking you on here!!!

Best wishes and lots of baby dust!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back