Evap or positive?

Jessywoohoo

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can tell the difference? I poas with fmu this morning and didn't see anything come up straight away so just thought ahh negative before five mins was over, Then went back has a little look again ( I know I shouldn't have) and there deffo a faint pink line. Xxx

Do you have a piccie?

Is AF late? How many DPO are you?

xxxxxxxxxx

I put mine on photobucket and then upload from there but you can do it from your phone / computer by going to the paperclip above and browsing.

xxxxxxxx

I can see a faint line....xx

Will do another tomorrow I think to see if I get another! Fx!!! X

They look like the 1s I have hun, 12 dpo for me took about 5mins for a line to show but now it comes right away and is darker than the control line. Test again in the morn or try to get a hold of a clear blue digi xx

That's how my BFP looked 1 day before AF was due!! Deffinately test again in the morning and get a CB Digi if you can. FX xx

Don't want to get excited just yet, such I weird feeling as I wasn't expecting a positive!! Appreciate your replies!! :) thanks ladies!!!! Xx

do a CB digi - no room for interpretation with that test.

(I don't work for Clear Blue LOL I just always seem to be recomminding them!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
do a CB digi - no room for interpretation with that test.

(I don't work for Clear Blue LOL I just always seem to be recomminding them!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Dont you lie to uslady - you are a cbd sales rep and you work on commission!!! teehee xxxx

Hahahha that made me laugh!!! Okay I will pop out and get one later for fmu tomorrow! What's it's sensitivity? Xxx

25ml i think!!!! xx i got bpf at 11dpo with my mc and at 14dpo this time -xx

Eeeek just wanted to say WOWEE to Dani, all the best hon. Hope to see you in tri 2 when it comes around :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back