Just lost my plug!

how's it going sunny? hope you've progressed and that your little one comes out soon :) x

I text sunny this morning to see how she was doing at about 8 45

She text me back saying that she had not made much progress and didnt want to start a labour thread or to bother me but she had been awake since 2am and was having regular pains at 8.45 which were about 12 mins apart she said the pains were not as intense as last time but that could be because last time she was induced.She said she was wondering if this was actually labour as the pain was not that intense but as it was regular she figured it was
She was just waiting for her OH to get back from collecting her mother in law.

Im sure i will get updates as today when she can send them so will keep you updated

I have had a text from Sunny at 16 40
She said the contractions have not got any closer together and she thinks its going to be a long one. She is still at home

ah Sunny,hope things speed up a bit for you ! X

Aww poor Sunny. Fingers crossed it all speeds up soon xxx

Awww poor Sunny :( really hope things speed up soon! xxx

Last edited:
Ok i received a text at 18.16 and she said her contractions are now more often and stronger and she thinks she her waters have gone she has rung the hospital and they asked her to go in so they can check on her so i have started a labour thread in the labour section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back