Endometriosis and one tube - how lucky!

SallyAngel

Reaction score
Hi, ive been ttc for the past 2 years after being diagnosed with severe endo in 2000 and then having a tube and ovary removed in 2006. My other tube is ok (not been checked for a while though). Im having IVF at the end of this year and veerrrrrrrry nervous. Anyone got any advice, cheery stories to help me prepare and not freak out! :shock: :shock: :pray:

Good Luck with your treatment, there is many of us on here that have had IVF, going through it and completed so i'm sure they will all help you out.
I had IVF last year, which didnt work for us unfortunatly but we have fallen two months after!!
I found IVF ok, got nervous with the injections but you get used to it.
If you look through this section and TTC you will see lots of useful info and storys people have or are going through.

Congratulations! Thanks for the message - I suppose it just helps to know that there are loads of other people just like me (selfish I know!). Thanks again and good luck with the pregnancy! :cheer:

We're all quite friendly and will help you out whenever you need us :)
And your not selfish, nor on your own now you've found this site!! :lol:

We're hoping to start our first IVF in the next couple of months, it is all very daunting and quite scary.

so far I'm trying to take it one step at a time otherwise I get too stressed about the whole process and what could go wrong etc.

Goodluck

Hi, its really hard to juggle everything that IVF will bring - making sure were not too stressed, making sure we now all the information, getting prepared for it to work or not work! So much to think about, but I think your right in that we shouldnt think about it too much, we will probably go insane. I wish you all the luck in the world and I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes! :hug:

SallyAngel said:
Hi, ive been ttc for the past 2 years after being diagnosed with severe endo in 2000 and then having a tube and ovary removed in 2006. My other tube is ok (not been checked for a while though). Im having IVF at the end of this year and veerrrrrrrry nervous. Anyone got any advice, cheery stories to help me prepare and not freak out! :shock: :shock: :pray:

Hi hun, my friend has exactly the same problem. She is in her second cycle after laparoscopy. First cycle was 5 days longer than usual. This second was is already 3 days longer. She is too scarred to do pregnancy test. She asked me whether I could write to you girls and ask if longer cycles are the effect of laparoscopy? Any advise is appreciated. Many thanks Petra :hug:

Petra longer cycles can be an effect of the laparoscopy as the body recovers.

however, laparoscopy can increase the chances of conception as it clears things out so....

chellieboo said:
Petra longer cycles can be an effect of the laparoscopy as the body recovers.

however, laparoscopy can increase the chances of conception as it clears things out so....

did me , i fell 6 weeks after mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back