Drama!!!! (long post - stupid body!!!!)

I've had a lovely weekend away so I'm more relaxed about it now x I realise this cycle is out if window so hopefully be on meds for next but I know meds take time to work so be few mnths before we hopefully have that wonderful bfp finally x x

Glad you've had a good weekend, and what a gorgeous one it has been, very warm!! I have 2 pink stripes going across my shoulder to chest from my seatbelt!! :rotfl:

Did they hint at what meds you may be on? at least they are getting it sorted for you hun, with some docs it takes ages for them to refer you to hospital for tests

:hugs:

I'm a nurse so I know quite a bit x
Pcos usually has metformin or clomid but I bet they'll start metformin first x
I think my gp hasn't taken the piss cos I am a nurse and referred us asap x only perk to job maybe?! Dobt get nothin else put of it lol x

I've done ok on the tan none of us have burned have made sure we all had plenty cream on x hubby and hubbys kids x been swimming in the sea, playing badminton and kayaking so I'm shattered jus on m4 hopefully be home by 10 by time we drop kids off x

Fingers crossed you get sorted soon Steph and your machine works.

xx

Hi Steph - have you thought about asking your docs if they would consider helping you to conceive with AI or anything like that? If you are suffering with so much pain you are considering a hysterectomy, then maybe they will treat you as a priority for helping you to conceive quickly in order to help with your condition?

I've already asked - maybe I'm not pushy enough but they don't seem to take my endo pain seriously. They won't be saying that if I get taken to hospital in agony. Grrr!!

At least I can try cutting out certain foods, see if that helps. :eh:

I really don't like doctors, they seem to do everything possible to save money. Thats my experience with them anyway. 3 years ago they kept saying 'it's just period pain'. I wish they new how much I have suffered!!! I should've waved the results of laparoscopy in my docs face if I had the guts!! :roll:

Thanks for the advice though - If this new diet doesn't help I will really try and push for more from the doctors, the pain is not worth it.

:wall2:

I've already asked - maybe I'm not pushy enough but they don't seem to take my endo pain seriously. They won't be saying that if I get taken to hospital in agony. Grrr!!

At least I can try cutting out certain foods, see if that helps. :eh:

I really don't like doctors, they seem to do everything possible to save money. Thats my experience with them anyway. 3 years ago they kept saying 'it's just period pain'. I wish they new how much I have suffered!!! I should've waved the results of laparoscopy in my docs face if I had the guts!! :roll:

Thanks for the advice though - If this new diet doesn't help I will really try and push for more from the doctors, the pain is not worth it.

:wall2:

This might sound totally nuts to you but in order to get the Dr's attention - next time a paramedic suggests you go to hosp, go!! I understand that it's inconvenient re work / life in general but may be worth it in the long run!?
The more addmissions you have the more 'serious' they may deem your case! I have some experience with Dr's, been a regular in my local hosp since I was 6......

DW, you're a nurse and off the record, do you agree? I may be completely wong and off my rocker!!!! Haha.

Also, have you thought about something like acupuncture or reflexology for the pain??
I know loads of people who swear by reflexology and have had it myself. Also, my Father used to get horrific migraine's and following a series of acu apts, he rarely gets them......!!!!

Worth a shot hun!! Good luck with it all.

x

I do agree x cos soon as you get admitted to hosp with it the gynae consultant/registra would more than likely have to see you before discharge so quicker way to see someone in the know not like ur idiot of a gp x

thanks for the advice guys - will try reflexology and acupuncture if you think it will help :)

can't believe I have to get ambulance to hospital to be listened to, what is the world coming to??? l - I'll bear that in mind though next time i'm in agony (heres hoping there isn't a next time) :shock:

:hugs:

Got everything crossed for you hun!!!

Take good care and keep us posted on your progress

xxx

thanks!! I'll let you know.

Not eating wheat, eggs, dairy, choc, red meat and soya is proving to be difficult. It's quite strange but you don't realise how much of things you eat until you try and cut them out. I've had to change my breakfast completely as I had weetos and milk before!! now having fruit or rice krispies and oat milk :roll: also had to change my lunch to salad instead of sandwiches. On the bright side though - healthy Steph!! :dance:

Not sure what effect it will have though until AF arrives at the end of the month.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back