Empty

Thank you both.

Think i am going to take it day by day and see what we feel like. Simon is keen to try again as soon as i am up to it. Will see how we feel in a couple of weeks i guess.

Hopefully it won't take us as long to catch again, and hopefully it will be a lovely sticky baby. Epu have told me to go in at 6 weeks for a scan next time to check all is ok. They've been very supportive to be fair.

X

I definitely think thats the best thing to do see how you feel in a few weeks. I'm glad your husband is supportive with my first miscarriage my OH was not supportive as baby was not planned with my second one he tried his best but wasnt great :(. I'm so sorry again. I really do hope you get your bfp as soon as you decide to start ttc again and its a lovely sticky bean xxx

I forgot to ask do you have facebook? Theres a fantastic group I came across when I was ttc for ladies who are ttc after miscarriage & pregnancy lost. Its a lovely group and no bfp announcements are allowed and when ladies do get there bfp there is a pregnancy after miscarriage & pregnancy loss group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/225503264221367/?fref=ts

this is the link if youre interested in joining, I found it really helpful xx

So heartbroken for you Naomi. Was so excited for you thinking you'd be getting another lovely scan pic. Life is so cruel sometimes. Sending you and hubby lots of hugs. And I agree with the other ladies, ttc straight away isn't disrespectful at all, no-one would think it was wrong trying again as soon as you feel up to it, to bring a little baby into your world. I wish you a lovely sticky bean again very soon. Xxx

I forgot to ask do you have facebook? Theres a fantastic group I came across when I was ttc for ladies who are ttc after miscarriage & pregnancy lost. Its a lovely group and no bfp announcements are allowed and when ladies do get there bfp there is a pregnancy after miscarriage & pregnancy loss group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/225503264221367/?fref=ts

this is the link if youre interested in joining, I found it really helpful xx

Thanks for the link xx

Sorry Hun, the only thing I can say is that it does get easier as the days go on. Xxxx

Love to you, I came back on the site as I new I needed to talk and it feels like my friends are fed up of hearing it now.

x

It will get easier in time. After my first mc we tried after first cycle and I caught straight away. We have our beautiful daughter who I look at every day and feel blessed to have. She was meant to be. Of course I still think about that first loss and what could have been but in my mind it was obviously natures way.

It will happen for you I'm sure. Start again when you feel ready. Wishing you lots of luck x

Omg Naomi, just seen this thread. I am so so sorry I can't believe this has happened!!! May has been the unluckiest month ever for bfp's. I know exactly how you feel and if you ever want a chat please pm me. I also struggled with the idea of trying again straight away as I thought it was selfish and as if the wee baby we had had just been forgotten about but we have decided to go for it as we're both even more desperate now to have our little baby to complete our wee family. Absolutely everyone is different though and that's just how we feel. It's been just over a week now since my D&C so have had a little more time to think about it.

Huge hugs I hope you're ok.

Gill xxx

Naomi :(

How rotten
So many of us were all due at the same time
And in quick succession we are all being hit with this shitty luck

Id never known anyone to really mc before
But there's been so many on here thatve in a way been my bump buddies
What's going on? :(

Oh my god Hun, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love and hugs x x x

I'm so sorry for your loss I no how your feeling and if you ever want someone to rant or moan to message me take some time and take care of yourself we have just got to stay positive and believe this will happen for us 1 day xxxxx

I've barely been on here since my loss
I just can't believe it really

Me, beclove2885, balthazar1275, cosmogirl, twixi, daley, mrsCK, natalilly, Vicki.... and whoever else I've missed - we are all dropping like flies
I honestly cant believe it!

Thanks for being there ladies

Was all ready to go back to work today and just couldn't do it, so rang in sick again. How are we supposed to just go back to normal as if nothing happened? X

I'm fortunate (I think) in the fact my body has made me forget the past few weeks
I'm not sure if its a good sign or not mind you x

It's hard to go on as nothing happened definitely I think my friends n family think I forget I've had my miscarriages but I don't my son should have a 13 month old brother or sister and if I hadn't of had my miscarriage in January I'd be quite far gone also. I wonder what it would be like if I had not of had my miscarriages. I was just posting to see if you're ok but that's a stupid question. Definitely best thing to take time off on the sick for you emotionally and physically. Thinking of you xxx

Just checking in Naomi, thinking of you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back