You won't believe this....

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
I have just come back from the hospital after yet another scan. I may still have "product" in my uterus as it still isn't empty........... and I am still producing HCG as PG tests are still positive.

So after starting to M/C naturally, having medical management AND surgical intervention I still haven't completely miscarried....

I am on antibiotics for a week and have to go back next week for another scan. And the irony is I have stopped bleeding (I know I have said I stopped before but there has always been a brown tinge at the least, now there is nothing and hasn't been since about 4pm yesterday).

I have to laugh or I would cry!!

:hug: so sorry tick tock, this must be so horrible for you :hug:

im so sorry that you are having to go through all of this tick tock. i really hope things get better for you soon . x :hug:

Aw hun I am sorry what a nightmare for you. Take care x

Poor you :hug: You really could do without this long drawn out saga. I know you want to get back to TTC asap. Fingers crossed that they get everything sorted this time round.

thinking of you :hug: :hug:
Michelle
xxx

:hug: aw sweetie, you are lucky you aren't really ill, poor you. I am glad you will final be able to get it sorted and get back to normal, :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

oh hun im so sorry im thinking of you and hope it all starts to go back to normal soon, look after yourself :hug: :hug:

Hi

so sorry hun, hope you start feeling better soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27