Embarrasing toilet question

Happybunny

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops:

All the books say that many pregnant woman get constipated. Very rarely that may be true for me, but mostly I am completely the opposite, I get diarrhoea almost all the time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Does any one else have this? is it just me? Am I normal? Does it mean something is wrong?????

Please do write and tell me all about your toilet troubles :rotfl: :rotfl:

(seriously :D )

ps. diarrhoea is the bloody hardest word to spell!!!!!

Sorry honey, I have the opposite :oops: . I'm glad that the satsumas are getting nicer now cos they make me go if I make sure I have two or three a day, alternatively I find apricots (dried ) are good too. Oh and lots and lots of water.
It's a problem I've had in all my pregnancies (big time) so I was prepared this time and am really careful to ensure I go...TMI LOL :rotfl:

I would ask your midwife but regular diarrhoea can never be a really good thing can it... bet you've had to crack open the sudocrem already!!!! Sorry, I know it's not funny, ask your MW :hug:

Since I've been pregnant I've been loose too, and very regular! Which is just not me :oops:

Happybunny said:

All the books say that many pregnant woman get constipated. Very rarely that may be true for me, but mostly I am completely the opposite, I get diarrhoea almost all the time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Does any one else have this? is it just me? Am I normal? Does it mean something is wrong?????

Er.... me.. :oops: But I'm kinda used to it... I think I would get freaked out if I got constipated as the last time I was constipated it was a bowel constriction...and they aren't much fun to have... the morphine is though... yea... !!! Free drugs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

me , i also get proper bad tumy ache / feel pretty sick when i need to go :oops:

here's a tip , keep some wet wips/baby wipes next to ya loo , it helps with the soreness :rotfl: instead of normal toilet paper :oops:

Yeah wipes with Aloe Vera are good too! LOL

They do reckon that if you have diarrhea for 4 days or more in a row you should see your GP about it. :)

Happybunny said:

me too :roll: :oops:

I certainly have my wet wipes on hand!!! :oops:

I do eat a lot of satsumas...maybe that's the cause!!!

I'll keep a check on it and mention it to the MW next time I see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back