really embarrassing...

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by Krystal, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

ok.. this has happened to me twice now.. I am asleep in bed and dreaming I am on the toilet. I wake up bursting for the toilet and I have dribbled a bit :oops: What is wrong with me? I'm not a child so I shouldn't be almost wetting the bed. I'm getting scared now in case I properly P the bed :cry: I wouldnt know what to say to OH if it happened :oops: :oops: :oops: (and a little :rotfl: )

2. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

have you been doing your pelvic floor excercises? I had a couple of near misses the month after Jake was born but not while in bed :?

Its really important to do the PF excercises to try and avoid incontinence (sp) later in life

3. Krystal

:oops: no, i prob dont do them as ften as I should, maybe 2 a day then I get bored. I can't do them without pulling wierd face either so strictly no doing them on bus into town :lol:

I should really start. :?

4. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

Put a note in your bathroom to remind yourself to do them everytime you have empied your bladder (dont do them with a full bladder though) that way you probably get to do them 4 or 5 times a day and you dont have to worry about what faces you are pulling :rotfl:

5. Krystal

lol thanks.. i will def start doing them from today :lol:

6. libs

libs Well-Known Member

can also be a symptom of exhaustion - you are soo tired and your body so desperate for sleep that it can't decide whether to wak you or not - you're aware of wanting the loo (hence the dream) but struggling to wake up

7. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

I weed the bed once, after a night out, my exes face was a picture he was like "omg you pissed yourself" :rotfl: :rotfl:

8. Krystal

sorry libs I only just seen this reply.. maybe your right with the tiredness thing, sounds better than just pissing the bed anyway

Babylicious.... :rotfl:

9. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

I wet myself the day after we brought Isaac hone from the hospital when he was born. My OH accidently kicked my in-growing toe nail and the pain made me pee my pants. I really cried too and felt sorry for myself. It was like everything I'd been through and that was the last straw :rotfl:

Never did much pelvic floor and sometimes I trump when I laugh. Which is nice when I'm at playgroup :oops: At least I can blame the smell on Isaac :wink: