EllieBump didnt make it *Pictures of our Little Darling*

oh my word, im soo sorry to hear the news. my heart goes out to you, hope you both find the strength to get through this!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of your news :cry:
My thoughts are with you, Andrea and your family. :hug:

I don't know what to say. I'm so so sorry for your loss, after all you've been through i was really thinking things were on the up.

Nothing else i can say other than i'm thinking of you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry, I really wish there was more I could say...really thought little one would make it, lots of hugs and prayers to all of you at this difficult time. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so so so sorry! I just don't know what to say other than I'm so sorry and thinking of you all!!!

Take Care

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so so sorry for your loss, I honestly believed you had got throught the worst. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this very sad time :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear of your devastating loss.

God bless Casey

My thoughts are with you both and your family :hug:

I am so sad and so sorry to read this news. You and Andrea are in my thoughts today. :hug: :hug:

really sorry. I hope u both r fine.
Andreaa lots of hugs to u. :hug: :hug:

I really dont know what to say! Just want to send you loads of hugs and tell you I am thinking of you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

your liitle one is in abetter place although i know thats no help.

im sorry for your loss and send you my love and prayers.
so, so sorry, not sure what to write but i am thinking of you at this sad time xxxx

i am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are prayers are with you.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back