eeeeekkkkk

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hi ladies for those of you that dont check the clomid thread i thought i'd give you a little update!!

I'm soo over the moon as ive never had a positive cheapie or a smilie :) 3rd round of clomid and lucky so far!!

Attachments

• CD14 smilie.jpg
    CD14 smilie.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 87
  • CD14 cheapie.jpg
    CD14 cheapie.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 85
Really am chuffed for you. Ur body must be used to the routine of the meds now. :yay:

Yay, I get excited when I get that smiley face. Lots of :bd: for you then

Yeah!!!! Great news!! Go jump your OH!!!

Eeeeeekkk!! I'll be posting more in the clomid thread than this one so keep your eye out :) soo hoping this is it for us! X

Good luck hun, get bding!!!

Michelle. x

haha thanks ladies - waiting for oh to get home so i can trap him in the bedroom!! xxx

Baby making for today = done!! Bring on tomorrow!!! Haha! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much!! xx

Wow that's awesome Nicky!! Maybe your body is getting used to the clomid! Good luck xxx

eeeek thanks!! I'm so so over the moon - but not expecting my bfp! maybe thats too much to hope for this month! x

Should I be worried that I got the empty circle today!??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338973933.183797.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1338973945.627765.jpg

No don't be worried, your surge is quite quick

Thanks Scotch! I've never had postive opks so im over the moon but also trying to keep myself grounded!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back