I'm going to bore you all now with clomid questions

Wow that was quick! I was expecting 3-6 months! That's promising, hopefully my GP will pull his finger out xx

I just hope the fertility dr just prescribes and doesn't say I have to have this, that and the other done first :( xx

I can only go by what my app's have been like but from the 1st to the 2nd appointment there was 4 weeks and there is 8 weeks till the 3rd but this is to give time for HSG too.

So it'll be 4 months total (2 cycles for me) when I go and hopefully get clomid, if HSG is fine :) x

Last edited:
I waited 10 weeks from nhs to fertility and was given clomid at my first appt before that I just had 2 blood tests and a scan xxx

Great, thanks girls, impatient is my middle name ;) xx

13 months is the longest I've waited for anything I think ;)
I just have this awful feeling that they'll just say "sorry, nothing we can do" and send me away, don't know why x

I thought that too.
When you go to the GP just dont accept no for an answer.
To get my referral I was there 3 times in 2 weeks, she probably only referred me as soon as she did because she was sick of me! I went had bloods, went back for results/got sperm pot, got results and referral. So really quick. x

I would play on the fact you had a terrible time with the twins when you see the gp Cos, I reckon you'll get things moving quicker if you do.:)

X

I used the NHS choose and book appointment system which shows you the hospitals you can pick from and the wait time. Shortest wait time was 8 days!

Ooooh, that's great. I hope that's the same for me :)
We'll soon see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back