*Edited with todays pictures test is this positive?* OMG! They're showing something!

kizzibea

Reaction score
I only started using OPKs last month and not until about a week before AF (then I stopped using them because I couldn't find time to sneak away from people to go pee in a cup) so this is the first time I've seen any significant change in the results and I'm a wee bit excited.

I've been kind of paranoid that the only thing the OPKs would show was that I wasn't ovulating, but this is a good sign isn't it?

It's not as dark as the control line yet so I'm hoping I might see a change tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_9089.JPG
    IMG_9089.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9090.JPG
    IMG_9090.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
oh this is brilliant its a relief when you think phew i am going to ovulate all promising and hope it happens soon. I love a good picture me :) all good signs hun

Shauna, mine got darker this evening...you said they would. Better dash might miss it ha ha :->

They look good Gemini!

what's it like today? xx

Fantastic! Really clear and dark. Going to take a picture in a bit (when OH buggers off out so he doesn't ask why I'm photographing little green and white sticks) and then I'll post.

Think it's a positive today but not sure if it'll get even darker tomorrow. I'm so excited. :good:

Here's a couple of photos, does that look positive?

Attachments

• IMG_9092.JPG
    IMG_9092.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9093.JPG
    IMG_9093.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thanks, I was so excited when it came up. The packet says it can take 10 mins to come up and it appeared in the time it took to wash out the little cup I'd used!

I think testing later in the day definitely helped, I was out so didn't get to test until about 3:30 today. :good:

Glad you're finding them useful. Once I've finished with them for this month I'm going to take a photo of them all together, but the second two pictures basically show the progression to the positive OPK. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back