New to this - is this positive?

BeeSmall

Reaction score
Hi girls this is our first month of TTC and I have started using OPKs since CD10. So far they've been really faint or no line at all but I tested this morning (which I know isn't the best time to test but I couldn't resist!!) and I think it could be positive! What do you girls think? Could it be positive first thing on a morning?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341734547.591885.jpg

It looks positive...and yes I have had positives show up in the morning - but also I have had good test lines (not quite as dark as control but much darker than the others) in the morning and then the afternoon it has gone back faint - then I go on another few days before I get my real positive which lasts longer

test again later on and see if it is the same or darker - looking good though :)

I think it's definitely on it's way! I'd start the baby dance. I've tested with fmu too, aswell as other times of the day (bit of a POAS-aholic here) and my results are consistent.

Well now I'm just plain old confused! Wish I'd invested in the digi OPKs now! I tested again at lunch time and late afternoon yesterday and both were clearly positive but then on the evening the test line wasn't as dark so I thought that my surge was over. Then I've tested 3 times today throughout the day and they've all been positive! Lots of BDing for us I think!!

Its positive but morning tests are not accurate as lh is concentrated. Try again in eve x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

You've had positives so just get to it regardless hehe. If in doubt, have sex, that's my motto!! Good luck hun!!

Haha my hubby is loving that motto!! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back