Consultant appointment today

Rósa

Reaction score
Had a scan and consultant appointment today. baby growing fine BUT is still breech :wall2:. So I am having an ECV monday morning to try and turn here. If it works yay, if it doesn't will be booked for c-section. If it goes wrong on Monday Il be having an emergency c-section there and then. :shock:

We are only going to have one go at the ECV, won't keep trying, consultant says its 50/50 if it works.

Feel scared :(

I know how you are feeling, I was booked for an ECV with my second baby, I spent every night for the week before on all 4s in bed with my bum in the air (supposed to increase the room) then the day beofer the procedure I thought I was going into labour I was aching that much, they scanned me the next day before the ECV and baby had turned on her own. (She then went on to play silly buggers and became an unstable lie but this was unrelated to her needing turning etc), if you have a look on the net there's lots of advice about trying to get baby to turn on its own, it's worth a go. I was also told the success rates of ECV was higher than 50:50. Fingers crossed baby moves for you. x

was going to suggest the all fours with bum in the air my 2nd was breech till 37 weeks and she turned after the all thing for a few days. Fingers crosed your baby startes to behave if not you will get baby early which is a good thing to focus on.

I've been trying being on all fours and rocking, doesn't seem to have worked :(

ah hun. hope baby either turns on own over the weekend or wish you lots of luck for monday. xxx

Oh hun, hope she'll turn at the last Minute for you. X x x x

Oh good luck - hope she turns for you before then.
If not, let us know how it goes - mine keeps lying transverse, although managed to get her head down for the midwife appt! Will be nice to hear how you get on, in case I have to go through the same.....

xxxxx

Oh good luck Rosa...hope it works! But as long as baby comes out safe one way or another...won't be long now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back