Scan today, induction tomorrow

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I can't believe it!

Lookin forward to seeing little man today an double checking he is alright after I fell yesterday. He has been wriggling all night so I think he fine. Gonna ask if they can see how much he weighs so I know what i gotta push out lol!

and then tomorrow it's all systems go! I just hope it goes smoothly and my sore back doesn't make it hard!
We have everything packed ready just need to cook some meals for freezer was gonna do it yesterday before I fell! Lol
I can't believe he is nearly here! I still won't believe it til I have him in my arms!

Eek!

Ooh good luck! Its finally your turn, and a new year baby - so exciting xx

Can't wait to see the little face that has had us on tenter hooks for so long!!!

Good luck hun, will be thinking of you today xx

Good thinking becky x hope they don't as still have stuff to do

Were taking everything to our appt today (wishful thinking!!) but if there if a prob they won't be sending either of us home at this stage!

Aw good luck hun :) hope it all goes ok today and tomorrow x x

Good Luck for today and then tomorrow hun xx

good luck huni, can't wait for news of baby Orlando's arrival :love:

Orlando is weighing approx 7lb! Ad he was perfect! Oblivious to mummy throwing herself down the stairs he he!

She couldn't measure his head tho as it is too far in my pelvis! Yey!

Thats really good news hun, at least you know that he is deeply engaged so hopefully induction shouldnt take too long xx

Good re his head! He's ready for mummy! Make the most of tonight!

Oh wow. He he how exciting. Glad both you and baby are ok after your fall. Ooooo im so jelous lol I wana do it again :(.

Xx

Oh how exciting - glad he is ok - good luck for tomorrow x

I have a bad bum now lol maybe labour is not far off anyhow eh?

Becky mw only put him 2/5th engaged but scan showed he was much further in pelvis so hope for ur little man! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back