Scan today, induction tomorrow

I've been changed to not engaged lol! No need to remind me I don't have a ring on my finger too!!!

Yippeee, its finally come around for you, Good Luck with it all x

Aww good luck MrsMc! Who's doing your labour thread? Will be keeping my eye out for updates :D

Last edited:
Well rox was gonna do it but is out for nye so am hoping Susanne will be of assistance

I don't think much will happen til Sunday tbh cos they use the 24 hour pessary at my hospital

Eeeeek, how exciting. Make the most of your last night with just the 2 of you xx

all the very best for tomorrow lovely. can't believe it, you will be meeting your baby so soon now. i'm so so pleased and excited for you...you and orlando have made it :cloud9: xx

Oh my goodness sorry I missed this! Best of luck tomorrow-hope it goes quickly and very smoothly for you. Lol, Kirsten xxxx

Awww just seen this! I will be thinking of you so much over the next 24/48 hrs. Hope all goes well for you both. Keep us posted when you can. Can't wait to see pics of baby Orlando xx

Good luck hun can't wait to see your labour watch thread xx

Awwwww good luck! So so so exciting! But can't believe you'll be leaving tri 3, we'll all miss you so much! xxxxx

Sooo excited for you!! All the best for tomorrow I'll be thinking of you cant wait for updates & to see pics of little Orlando :love: xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back