Early pregnancy symptoms??!!

Reecey

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm fairly new to this trying to concieve business but have started noting my bbt and cycle. We were intimate roughly at my fertile time and almost immediately I have had cramping, bloating and constipation. Is this far to early?? The cramping started off on the left side and is now in the centre and feels like menstrual cramps. I keep expecting to have started my period as its how i feel before I begin. I've looked on lots of different posts and some say they are pregnancy symptoms others say they are your body playing tricks!! I've had no Brest tenderness or spotting but have been a little bit cranky and emotional. I'd love your opinions!! I'm due to start my period next Saturday so does anyone know which are the best early pregnancy tests?

Hey :wave:

Welcome to PF :)

How long our your cycles & are they regular? From what you've said you could potentially be 7/8DPO (Days Past Ovulation) so your symptoms can either be related to OV (Ovulation) or because of pregnancy so my fx (Fingers Crossed) that it is indeed pregnancy & you get your :bfp: (Big Fat Positive) very soon :)

I've attached the below link just incase your not sure on any of the abbreviations:

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum-support/111142-abbreviations-lingo-explained.html

The best early HPT (Home Pregnancy Test) to use would be FR (First Response) as they can detect pregnancy up to 6 days before your period

I hope this has helped a lil & keep us posted

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back