Can someone clarify this for me?

Onlylove

Reaction score
I usually get my period on the 7th of every month. However, last month for some strange reason AF came on the 5th. This month I don't know what day to expect it. :eh:

Anyways, I don't really know how to word this. Just go with me here. I always breakout before I start my period, my boobs also get sore before I start.

If you're pregnant, will you get period symptoms and still miss your period? Or are these just period symptoms and I won't have these pregnancy symptoms this early?
I don't know if my boob tenderness is normal, they feel firm and so sore. My nipples are very sore? I don't remember my nipples ever being sore before I start my period.. (Sorry tmi :oooo:)

Yup period and pregnancy symptoms are very much the same! Best to wait to see if your late then test! Good luck x

Thanks. :hug: But is it common to expierence the pregnancy symptoms the same time you would expect period symptoms?

yes its very common i get them every month and eevry month i think its prego symptoms xx

if your period is always on the 7th then your cycle is changing constantly by a day or 2 anyway, so the 5th wouldnt be odd?

Have you checked to saee if your sore boobs are veiny? Mine got veiny and sore before I got a bfp and had bad mastitus too, couldnt bear anything touching them x

I was so positive i was going to get my period i didnt do a pregnancy test till i was nearly a week late! Period and pregnancy symptoms for me were EXACTLY the same x

I was the same as dollface, tested late cos I had all af symptoms but she didn't arrive. Test hun, the 7th of every month would give you variable cycle length as said earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back