Early hpt test...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I wonder if any know if First response pregnancy test is as what they say , you can test as early as 6 days before u wait your period. Is this any good or waste of money ? Know Im crazy but just wanna test, dont know how to be able to wait a week :roll:

Yes you can test 6 days before your missed totm but the percentages of it being accurate are less the further away you are from your totm.

Maybe wait another 2 days?

I know the feeling about not wanting to wait.

Good luck

:)

Ive collected my morning urine, i dreamt last night i got a big fat positive ( last time i got pregnant i always get positive resultat early..) so im just going to do it to relax, if its BFN i will maybe be able to wait another week ..xx

Yes i did BFN... Lol, im crazy for testing so early ;(

Yes i need to stop this and learn to wait to the day im supposed to have my period ;) xx

All you can do is keep trying!!

The pregnancy hormone doubles every 2 days!

Good luck
:)

I think there's that little bit of hope inside us thinking that it'll show up early :)
I'm due AF tomorrow and havent tested yet,been a good girl!
However just because I havent tested doesnt mean I havent been thinking about it continuesly (or however you spell it) lol
Such a gruel journey this ttc is uh girls,but im sure well get there in the end :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back