• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dying to find out

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Dying to find out the sex lol i want to know NOW! Theres not many unisex clothes about so can't start buying most things until i know. OHs sister has just found out she i having a boy...so i think im having a girl! But i'm just getting really impaitient dunno how you girls wait until he/she is born xx

Me too, I'm so dying to know. I keep fluctuating between girl and boy, but am desperate to know either way!! I haven't bought a single thing for baby yet, waiting to find out til I do but I really want to buy a cute little clothing thing!

What are you hoping for? aswell as a healthy baby of course. Least your close to finding out lol xx

Me too! Either way I can't wait to find out! Wish they would tell me next week at my 20 wk scan!!!!! Have to wait till 4d scan on the 5th of Feb!

x x x x

We think we're having a boy and even say 'he' when we're chatting about the baby! Either way though we're happy! :)

xxx

I'm hoping for a girl but of course that means it's probably a boy, will be happy either way though and will be nice to call it he or she instead of it!

What are you hoping for?

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a girl but of course that means it's probably a boy, will be happy either way though and will be nice to call it he or she instead of it!

What are you hoping for?

well at first boy but seen as everyone is having boys a little girl would be nice. OH wants a boy...the next footballer bla bla bla lol xxx

its because its not 100 percent when they tell you... probably someone sued as they probably blew loads of money on crap for a certain sex and it was wrong. then wanted compo.

It varies in areas I was told at my 20 week scan then re confirmed at my heart scan a couple of weeks later x

He better be a boy haha x x

I'd like to find out but my boyfriend is dead against it :-( He wants a suprise and thinks finding out would ruin it , me on the other hand, would love to know!

I'd like to find out but my boyfriend is dead against it :-( He wants a suprise and thinks finding out would ruin it , me on the other hand, would love to know!

you find out then and dont tell him this is what i did with my ex on dd lol i told him if he didnt want to know the sex then dont go in the bottom 2 draws lol and he stayed team yellow untill she was born

im the same shuna!! i got 4 weeks to wait :( compared to when i had codie theres nothing unisexed these days! (codie was a surprise btw)

i think i wouldl like another boy one minute then i see girl clothes and start wishing for a girl. My son is wanting a brother so we will soon see scan on 19th jan and cant come quick enough:)

Last edited:
i know how u feel shauna, im totally desperate to find out! it doesnt help that the first line out of everyones mouth is ALWAYS 'do you know what youre having yet?' im like noooooo stop frigging asking!! lol

2 weeks to go for me! x

I know what you mean Cherelle! I cannot wait to find out and be able to tell people!

I find out on the 30th so not long now, only a few days!! I'm really hoping for a girl but gut feeling it's a boy! Either way ofc I'll be happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back