I've gone PINK mad!!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by emilia, Aug 31, 2005.

1. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Help :(
    I don't know when or why - but I've started buying PINK things for my new bunny! No idea if I'm having boy or girl, but my hands keep reaching out for the PINK goodies! Until recently I bought unisex items - anyone else being this daft?
    I really don't want a "Frank Spencer" senario!!!!!!!! Could it be maternal instinct?? :?
    Emilia x

2. petchy

petchy Well-Known Member

funny that, right from the start i have had a feeling i am having a boy, and i am drawn to the boy's clothes more. so far i have only bought neutral things though. i supose i will just have to wait another 4 weeks and see if i am right! i have a scan on the 26th so hopefully i will find out!

3. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

I was sure I was having a boy, bought a load of boy's clothes in the Next sale and everything. Had my scan and it's a girl, so had to take it all back! :lol:

4. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Bummer of all bummers.......
    I've had my chance to find out what I was having - good luck with your scan, petchy!
    Only prob for me taking things back, is that here you have to exchange within a month of purchase. December is donkeys away!!!!!
    Oh well, it'll look rather nice on my daughters dolly!!!!! :shock:
    Big hugs
    Emilia x