Should I find out sex?

heles7

Reaction score
I'm actually having two scans next week because I'm taking part in a research study. I do want to find out if it's a boy or girl but my OH is coming to the second scan with me as this was arranged ages ago. When I was asked to go for the research scan a few days before the proper one, I asked mum to come with me.

OH things I should not find out until the second scan with him. I sort of want to wait so we can find out together. But, what if baby hides the bits on the second scan??? Should I just find at the first one??

What would you do?

oooo tough one.
is there no way that your OH and your mum could swap scans?
so that your OH could come to the first one and find out then?

:think: :think:
I think i would find out on the first one if you really want to know that way you have two chances.
Its a tough one though.

i'd definitely wait til you're with your OH if he feels strongly about knowing. if he doesn't mind if you find out without him, then no worries.

but personally i found it really special being with my husband when he found out that we were having a son - it was a real bonding moment for him and i'll never forget it...

:hug:

me and OH have booked day off work for the second scan so we can go buy some baby things after it. I suppose we could swap it but the first scan is at about 4.30 so we wouldn't be able to go shopping afterwards but then I guess thats not the end of the world.

I'm not sure i will have the self restraint not to find out at the first scan, but I do think it would be lovely to find out together.

Does anybody know what the probability is of not being able to tell on any given scan during the 20th week? I mean, if i summoned up the will power not to find out... what are the chance we won't be able to tell on the second one?

sorry.. realise that was quite a babble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back